Britney Posts Fiery Insta-Story: Are The Paparazzi Photos Fake News?

reoha098

guysss

do not take this personal, just stop the mean comments!!... she is just mad that she cannot take calm vacation without been criticized...
She just came out of a mental healt because of all the preassure and axiety she is feeling from the industry (INCLUDED OF COURSE US, THE FANS!) so please try to be kind and supporting. 

btw, somebody realized how she was crambling while doing that insta story?... check the movement of the cam!!.. SHE WAS REALLY EMOTIONAL ABOUT IT! :decisions:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, who cares if she has a little extra pounds her body doesn't look bad...it's her everything else that's a disaster and I don't feel bad for calling her out on it. It's not unique to celebrities. If I walk out of the house looking like her, I'm gonna be judged. It's the way the world is. She even says herself she looks haggard...and she does! No argument about it and if you are on here saying she looks amazing...you're just someone who will literally defend anything she does with no thought. It's not just how she looks...it's her whole speech, how she's talking, what she's saying...she continues to show she is not well. I'm not justifying a conservatorship by any means. But ugh...it's time for me to face it, she is...I don't even know the words for it. I can't imagine what is going on in that head of hers :tiffsniffle:

and whatever downvote me...at least I acknowledge and tell the truth

12 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

She did comment on all the craziness with free Britney and told us all is well and ppl basically told her she was being forced to say that too or that someone else was posting for her. Lol. It seems girl just can’t win. 

Yeah, that same post had a very specific paragraph length caption vehemently denying the validity of the emails (Something only fans trying to free knew about) when the video mentioned nothing of that nature. :boredashell: and win what exactly? There’s always going to be haters and the most basic form of hating is body shaming (fat/skinny comments, she mentioned it in her f**king POM song she’d dance to every night in Vegas but somehow she forgot about fat comments?  :sofedup: Something is off and she’s definitely not winning her freedom that’s for damn sure. :whitneyshade:

If you’re eating this up and think nothing is weird about it you’re so hopeless :weusay:. Have fun in team-B’s matrix with Britney. :cooltshirt:

4 hours ago, JKW said:

No. Just no. You guys are sooo negative and so obsessed, chill the **** down.

Obviously those 'miami holiday' paparazzi pictures from last week were part of a publicity stunt. "Britney, looking all happy on holidays with her boyfriend and her good looking summer body." just like all the other paparazzi pics we got recently.

She probably got a look at the pics herself (because trust me, its not that hard to find the pictures online. Britney is a person just like you and me, its not like she is some kind of idiot who doesnt know how to use the internet). Or someone showed her the pics. Her body doesnt look like 2016ney, In the pictures you clearly see she gained some weight, and she probably hated how her body looked, and posted this video.

Its not always about her team, she CAN think herself and do stuff herself.

oh, and @Blue Dragon, thanks for downvoting me again, like always. Cant wait for your next downvote. :jackk:

It doesn't matter whether Britney finds the pics online herself or is shown the pictures. The fact is that she is clearly aware that fans are questioning the validity of the pictures rather than assuming its just the media and trolls.  Britney is calling out her own fans for questioning when the pictures were actually taken because ... we are. Who is telling her these negative assumptions from fans? Obviously Britney isn't lurking on Exhale reading everything we say about her. It's her team and she is reacting based to the information her team gives her.  Where was Britneys reaction video when fans commented on wanting better choreography and more live singing? She didn't react because her team never told her.

11 hours ago, GLORIOUS said:

But she looks amazing with extra pounds on her, maybe even better than she looked when she was super slim

Her face looks amazing. When she loses/gains weight, the face is the 1st part of her body that shows it. :thirsty: And the best part... The Joker smile isnt as evident as it was when his face was thinner :yesplease::letitburn:

48 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Honestly, who cares if she has a little extra pounds her body doesn't look bad...it's her everything else that's a disaster and I don't feel bad for calling her out on it. It's not unique to celebrities. If I walk out of the house looking like her, I'm gonna be judged. It's the way the world is. She even says herself she looks haggard...and she does! No argument about it and if you are on here saying she looks amazing...you're just someone who will literally defend anything she does with no thought. It's not just how she looks...it's her whole speech, how she's talking, what she's saying...she continues to show she is not well. I'm not justifying a conservatorship by any means. But ugh...it's time for me to face it, she is...I don't even know the words for it. I can't imagine what is going on in that head of hers :tiffsniffle:

and whatever downvote me...at least I acknowledge and tell the truth

I was about to post the same thing - knowing that a lot of people might downvote me.

It's crazy that she made that "super funny" post mocking those who say she doesn't post her own stuff on Instagram and, to make a point, she posted a video looking unkept (wearing a dirty dress) and with a clearly unwashed face. It was not funny at all. 

She sounds unintelligent and immature on these stories. Actually, the more she posts on social media these days, the more childish she acts/sounds. She actually reminds me of a kid who's grounded, trying to get people's attention. Sorry. What is happening?

1 minute ago, glorified.ho said:

I was about to post the same thing - knowing that a lot of people might downvote me.

It's crazy that she made that "super funny" post mocking those who say she doesn't post her own stuff on Instagram and, at the same time, she looks all unkept (wearing a dirty dress) and doesn't even wash her own face. It was not funny at all. 

She sounds unintelligent and immature on these stories. Actually, the more she posts on social media these days, the more childish she acts/sounds. She actually reminds me of a kid who's grounded, trying to get people's attention. Sorry. What is happening?

That's my point! Honestly if she wants to gain as much weight as she wants...let her who cares. It's her condescending and immature/robot tone towards those who love her most. Like does she not get who pays her bills...WE DO. I don't say that meaning she isn't owed her own life and although I don't think she owes us anything...she does owe us respect. Don't act like the fans are being too harsh on her. And also, does she realize how lucky it is to have all this time off if she is going through a hard time? I have my own mental health issues and I can't afford to take months/a year/ect. off. Regular people have to deal with mental issues in addition to financial burdens. I can't just back out of a contract like she can. We have provided a very cushy lifestyle for her where she can go to Miami and bang her 24 year old boyfriend all she wants, and yet she acts so ungrateful and childish. She wants people to respect her as an adult...put yourself together like one.

4 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

That's my point! Honestly if she wants to gain as much weight as she wants...let her who cares. It's her condescending and immature/robot tone towards those who love her most. Like does she not get who pays her bills...WE DO. I don't say that meaning she isn't owed her own life and although I don't think she owes us anything...she does owe us respect. Don't act like the fans are being too harsh on her. And also, does she realize how lucky it is to have all this time off if she is going through a hard time? I have my own mental health issues and I can't afford to take months/a year/ect. off. Regular people have to deal with mental issues in addition to financial burdens. I can't just back out of a contract like she can. We have provided a very cushy lifestyle for her where she can go to Miami and bang her 24 year old boyfriend all she wants, and yet she acts so ungrateful and childish. She wants people to respect her as an adult...put yourself together like one.

Exactly. I understand your frustration. There were so many things she could choose to talk about to her fans, but she chose to be shady and defend her perception of her skinny body, which looks perfectly fine and healthy with a few extra founds. A clear sign that she doesn't accept herself.

I will start taking Britney seriously again when she starts taking proper care of herself - with or without conservatorship - and accepting who she is. It doesn't seem like she does. These stories were lame and disappointing.

Just now, WhatYouNeed said:

the only thing she will tell us all about is being a mom and her favorite restaurant, sweets :unbothered:

I'd love to hear about her palete, I'm sure she loves ha applecake. But she might slip in some more tea :blank:

Anyway this is exhausting. :overit:

Archived