Britney Posts Fiery Insta-Story: Are The Paparazzi Photos Fake News?

reoha098

2 minutes ago, marioh said:

Ok but it's her time to relax. She shouldn't be photographed and judged like this. I could somehow understand that if she was on stage and you paid the ticket to see her. But you know, it's her time off, she deserves privacy and is not there for a beauty pageant.

Ok. I'm still interested in seeing what she looks like on vacation. :4music:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, JKW said:

Oh shut up, stop blaming her team AGAIN! We all know she gained a little bit of weight. She probably saw the pictures herself and thought she looked unflattered and decided to post something about it.

Somehow Britney is aware that fans are saying that her pics are old even though they're new. Its not like Britney is sitting around reading Exhale all day. Its her team, who are pissed off about the #freeBritney movement, that keeps telling Britney about negative stuff that we're saying. If her team always told Britney our opinions maybe her choreography would be better. But they don't! They tell Britney the pettiest stuff that we say and use it turn her against us, her own fans.

2 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

This video seems so much weird and unnecessary. There always have been people criticising and there always will be. There was totally no need for such a video. It only brings more attention to the negativity. 

And its werid that only gossips about her body and her posting by herself are addressed but not more important topics as Free Britney movement or the information that exposed her team. 

But on this video she doesn't look like Britney who we loved and known. Since 2008 she changed so much and I believe she was most likely brainwashed by her team. I have never seen such a change in any of the star(except for MJ who from the energyfull person became a zombie due to ***** usage). Christina Aguilera seems same as Xtina from Stripped.Justin Timberlake same. Beyonce same. Only Britney is totally different person. I would say she changed in 2010 in the time of Circus she still seemed the same as always but after its like MJ. But at least MJ didn't change his beliefs and his opinions. Britney did. 

I will never ever believe anything that comes out from Britney or her team as long as she is under conservatorship. And I will never buy any new music. 

I don't think Beyonce believe she is the queen of the universe in 2003 or even 2008. She has changed a lot, or at least her ego has become huge. Britney, just like MJ, has been through so much **** unlike Justin for example. Bad experiences and hard situations (like her breakdown, her kids' custody battle, the conservationship, her being under hard medication for over a decade) changed her. This year, all of the sudden her everyday life is back in the spotlight after like 5 years of no paps around her. She is pissed off and I get her

BTW she looks awesome in the pics. The slight weight gain could be because she is on her period or because of the new meds (propably)

Making that video just brought more attention to the paparazzi pics she claims are edited. The general public or huge news outlets weren’t even reporting on it on a large scale. They will now, though.  I feel like this is so out of character for Britney?? Since when does she care about how she looks in pap pics? 

43 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Somehow Britney is aware that fans are saying that her pics are old even though they're new. Its not like Britney is sitting around reading Exhale all day. Its her team, who are pissed off about the #freeBritney movement, that keeps telling Britney about negative stuff that we're saying. If her team always told Britney our opinions maybe her choreography would be better. But they don't! They tell Britney the pettiest stuff that we say and use it turn her against us, her own fans.

No. Just no. You guys are sooo negative and so obsessed, chill the **** down.

Obviously those 'miami holiday' paparazzi pictures from last week were part of a publicity stunt. "Britney, looking all happy on holidays with her boyfriend and her good looking summer body." just like all the other paparazzi pics we got recently.

She probably got a look at the pics herself (because trust me, its not that hard to find the pictures online. Britney is a person just like you and me, its not like she is some kind of idiot who doesnt know how to use the internet). Or someone showed her the pics. Her body doesnt look like 2016ney, In the pictures you clearly see she gained some weight, and she probably hated how her body looked, and posted this video.

Its not always about her team, she CAN think herself and do stuff herself.

oh, and @Blue Dragon, thanks for downvoting me again, like always. Cant wait for your next downvote. :jackk:

8 hours ago, Bro96 said:

I swear, if you showed me the insta vids 10 years ago i wouldnt even believe its her. More likely an impersonator.And im not only clasically referring to the looks, but holy ****.. that attitude, those scary panda eyes, the shaky voice, the non-confidence at all.. its just not Britney. What the **** did they do to her back in 2010?

I couldn’t agree more. It’s very scary ?

Loving the Chaoticney vibes and the freaking OPINIONS, yessss girl! But the lighting/filter? And the “jet ski” hair and makeup? I personally love her DGAF attitude when it comes to all that but y’all know the media is gonna blast this everywhere and the GP is gonna do nothing but comment on her looks, totally taking away from the purpose of this video. I’m glad she acknowledges she looks “haggard” so maybe the casual fan just chalks it up to a long day outside but if you’re going to do a video presenting yourself as looking better than your candid photos, I would think you’d want to make sure you were in your best light while doing it. Queen of doing damage control while possibly making it worse :jj:

**in all seriousness though, I love this woman and regardless of what it may look like to the GP, I praise her for always doing her. Realest pop girl out there. :fu:

1 hour ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I think her team is very likely putting us fans against her. this is not normal at all. she's coming at us. plus, she looks very protective... can't tell if it's an act, or she actually thinks we are against her or something. what the hell.

Agreed, I’d even go a step further as to say they are trying to turn the fans against each other. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that since these IG posts started becoming more frequent, fans have drastically slowed down with the movement and divided even more. Now we have those who were never #FreeBritney and want nothing to do with it, those who are still #FreeBritney and think we should be more vocal, and those who are #FreeBritney but think we should leave the whole thing alone. 

They know what they’re doing, and I think this entire situation is going to get even messier for us fans as the summer progresses :decisions:

15 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Agreed, I’d even go a step further as to say they are trying to turn the fans against each other. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that since these IG posts started becoming more frequent, fans have drastically slowed down with the movement and divided even more. Now we have those who were never #FreeBritney and want nothing to do with it, those who are still #FreeBritney and think we should be more vocal, and those who are #FreeBritney but think we should leave the whole thing alone. 

They know what they’re doing, and I think this entire situation is going to get even messier for us fans as the summer progresses :decisions:

I agree 100% its all smoke and mirrors to confuse us.

The GP has probably forgotten all about freebritney now its died down and The Sun has just posted about how britneys claiming photographers are editing her fat yet shes "as skinny as a needle" so the GP will think shes being good ol crazy Britney again...

Such a mess, if anything everyone should just stop responding to anything on instagram but that wont happen :nyheadache:

16 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

B10 confirmed tracklist:

• My Own Way
  • Here For It ft. Justin Bieber
  • Traffic For 2 Hours
  • Thunk It
  • Piece Of Heaven
  • Pick Up A Snake ft. Billie Eilish
  • I Just Can't Wait To Be Queen ft. Beyoncé (From the official Lion King Soundtrack)
  • Skinny As A Needle ft. Mariah Carey
  • Radar (Horse Remix)

It’s all coming together. 

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, BoleynR said:

I’m so proud of her I’ve seen fans calling her overweight, fat, thiccney & posting gifs from 2007 gimme more performance & asking if she is pregnant I’m glad she’s stuck up for herself

I feel so called out... :embarrassed::slowdown:

No shade was intended tho, her body gave me 07 vibes. Which I think was ****, just unflattering from certain angles.  She looks fine, love you brit.:gelis:

1 hour ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Making that video just brought more attention to the paparazzi pics she claims are edited. The general public or huge news outlets weren’t even reporting on it on a large scale. They will now, though.  I feel like this is so out of character for Britney?? Since when does she care about how she looks in pap pics? 

this is so strange and unusual of her

it reminds me a little bit of 2017 when she sang live Something to Talk About. We all thought it was fierce and it was undoubtedly one of the best things that had happened this decade, because she was blasting the media while proving she can sing.. But at the same time we all were like, is she really right to be so pissed off by those claims? :umok: She was so mad for being accused of something that all of us know she does, and that most of us had even accepted years ago, so how justified her rant at the time, was pretty questionable.

Now I feel it's the same, but instead of blasting the media, she's blasting the fans, or at least her followers. As @nonoiseplz say, it's not like she's spending her vacations reading Exhale or her Instagram comments or media articles, so it's most likely someone told her.

How cool it would've been of her to blast TMZ, or The Blast :whatitellu:, when they were saying she was on the brink of death, or that she needs that medication and wasn't taking it, or when they said she didn't trust her mom, or when they said she was insane for walking barefoot, or I don't know, I don't even remember the thousands of articles we've gotten only since April. And the truth is, she doesn't have the need to speak up about every single lie they say about her, so why do this now about this particular issue out of ALLLL the things she could've gotten mad about throughout the year?

23 minutes ago, sibode said:

Just cannot for those people downvote who says she's not skinny as a needle... What's your problem guys???

YOU SERIOUS???

She is not! She's been way more skinny than this! Who cares??? What's your problem if we say things as they are???

:tiffeyeroll:

Yeah I’m her #1 fan but she’s a little on the 2007 VMA side of things - which I don’t care about. I just want her to be happy and she looks happy as hell on that boat.

But let’s not pretend she’s Glory era fit. :bedtime:

Anyway, the video is giving me Chaoticney vibes. I missed her so much. :makeitrain:

Archived