Britney Posts Fiery Insta-Story: Are The Paparazzi Photos Fake News?

reoha098

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This video makes her look beyond weird. People talk worse **** everyday about her why does she snap now? Her issues she chooses to discuss are always way off.

I feel like we are being manipulated and her team are at the back of this one. I’m pretty sure she would have a lot to say about her conservatorship, or her team or her dad but of course we’ll never see that on Instagram :checkit:

6 hours ago, JordyAF said:

Why do I feel like she actually hates us fans now :(

I have always had the feeling that she never liked us that much. And by the way, why is she angry with people judging her body? Her entire musical career has always been based on her physical appearance. Without her beauty and her terrific body she wouldn’t be where she is now. I don’t know what to think. I’m glad it’s been almost a decade since the last time I gave them my money. 

Why does she even care what anyone says about her figure? People are mean, everybody knows that, her most of all! if she really is that bothered she should just tell everyone to **** off and that she loves her body the way it is. I like the attitude, we haven't seen that in a long time, but I wish her message was different..

3 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

Its disappointing to hear her adressing WEIGHT  in the direction she does.

I would expect the "piece of me" singer to not give a **** about what the media says about her weight. Or at least refer to it in another way. Like.. who cares about it. Talking bout male chauvinism or something.

I think she’s referring more to some so called fans commenting on it not the media 

Clarifying that the mascara on her cheek is from being in the water so we don't think she was crying... Apologizing for the messy hair and makeup when we literally see her like this all the time... :mj: 

This video was weird... she looked great in those candids. I hope she gets to speak up more often tho

This video seems so much weird and unnecessary. There always have been people criticising and there always will be. There was totally no need for such a video. It only brings more attention to the negativity. 

And its werid that only gossips about her body and her posting by herself are addressed but not more important topics as Free Britney movement or the information that exposed her team. 

But on this video she doesn't look like Britney who we loved and known. Since 2008 she changed so much and I believe she was most likely brainwashed by her team. I have never seen such a change in any of the star(except for MJ who from the energyfull person became a zombie due to ***** usage). Christina Aguilera seems same as Xtina from Stripped.Justin Timberlake same. Beyonce same. Only Britney is totally different person. I would say she changed in 2010 in the time of Circus she still seemed the same as always but after its like MJ. But at least MJ didn't change his beliefs and his opinions. Britney did. 

I will never ever believe anything that comes out from Britney or her team as long as she is under conservatorship. And I will never buy any new music. 

Maybe she was suprised looking at the paparazzi pictures. They don't look photoshopped to me, she gained some weight and that's a fact. Seems like she's in some kind of denial with her body shape or i don't know, to me she looks the same on the video than the pictures and she clearly isn't "skinny as a needle", but she looks good and better like that anyway. But sure if she's used to suck in her stomach and edit her waist on her instagram pics like she always does and convinced herself that's how her body really looks like, of course seeing the paps pictures may be hard for her to believe it's real.

47 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

Clarifying that the mascara on her cheek is from being in the water so we don't think she was crying... Apologizing for the messy hair and makeup when we literally see her like this all the time... :mj: 

This video was weird... she looked great in those candids. I hope she gets to speak up more often tho

She wasnt really apologizing tho. She was judging y'all. 

I think she has more control and is just sick of all the **** people say. 

Archived