Britney Posts Fiery Insta-Story: Are The Paparazzi Photos Fake News?

reoha098

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But Exhale was accusing press of faking news already, faking photos, faking Brit's crimes as a driver :kidcries: we did it already and it's so dusty RN, like it never happened.

She was always shapeshifter, it's not our fault, that She wasn't catch in the same moment half naked on the yacht and in jeans in other location by paparazzi :lessons: 

On 6/10/2019 at 11:56 AM, Shrekney said:

Yeah, that same post had a very specific paragraph length caption vehemently denying the validity of the emails (Something only fans trying to free knew about) when the video mentioned nothing of that nature. :boredashell: and win what exactly? There’s always going to be haters and the most basic form of hating is body shaming (fat/skinny comments, she mentioned it in her f**king POM song she’d dance to every night in Vegas but somehow she forgot about fat comments?  :sofedup: Something is off and she’s definitely not winning her freedom that’s for damn sure. :whitneyshade:

If you’re eating this up and think nothing is weird about it you’re so hopeless :weusay:. Have fun in team-B’s matrix with Britney. :cooltshirt:

Lol...I'm not eating anything up. Britney does not affect my real life that deeply that I’m fixated and thinking about her team all throughout each day lmao. I gave my opinion from what she herself said. Whether you want to believe she wrote the caption or not, the words out of her mouth were “all is well.” She wrote a longer caption to explain why she uploaded the video in the first place. Which is what people do on social media everyday. Every post with a long caption Is usually just a simple picture or video that they are explaining more about in the caption. I don’t see anything weird just based on a long caption. You don’t agree, great. Differences in opinions make the world go round. Have a good day! 

Archived