Britney Posts Fiery Insta-Story: Are The Paparazzi Photos Fake News?

reoha098

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dallasguy27 said:

She’s commenting on paps pics but hasn’t said a word about free Britney? ?

Shes not freely posting. Use your brains. 

Quite possibly. But I also believe from a legal perspective it might be safer for her not to address the Free Britney movement for the time being. It could compromise what she’s trying to achieve in court.

I'm finally on my computer lol this has really been such a weird year :haha:

who would have thunk that we would get all of this for the 20th anniversary? :idkney:

This is just so weird, I can't even. It's like part of me laughs and part of me cries because she seems to have such a bad impression of fans in general, and I appreciate she's talking, but why can't she address all the really important stuff that has been discussed like, about the cship etc but she snaps for people criticizing her body (which is horrible too but I don't even know who said that)

I feel like at some point earlier this year we all entered this weird parallel universe or the planets must be in a very unusual position that we're having all these bizarre things we've seen throughout the year

I swear, if you showed me the insta vids 10 years ago i wouldnt even believe its her. More likely an impersonator.And im not only clasically referring to the looks, but holy ****.. that attitude, those scary panda eyes, the shaky voice, the non-confidence at all.. its just not Britney. What the **** did they do to her back in 2010?

she was referencing that she is a bit pupm on a paparazzi pics. i wonder why does she started to care of that ppl say. does she reading internet and magazines again. she surely shouldn't. i mean there is too much negativity in the world to adress everything. her having good time with a boyfriend is precious. and as for me i think as long as she happy she can be any size skinny or not. whatever. by the way she looks healthy and good. i think paps made zoom in so she looks bumpier than she is

hDd6dy1VQpU.jpg

Spoiler

that titanic moment is going to be in her insta i guess. guy from her team is taking pictures 

w0-YiUaN_cQ.jpg

Britney saying "conspiracy theory" is something I never thought I would hear :blol:

I don't even know how to feel anymore. Like, I know I didn't criticize her but for some reason I feel... alluded? :ehidk:

It seems like they've been telling her stuff, or she read it by herself, but it's like she ignores everything else that's been happening these months (or it's been only weeks? it feels like an eternity) and it's ok she's addressing whatever is making her upset, but then, as she said "my question to all of you is" what are we supposed to do next? It's pretty obvious they, and apparently Britney want all this speculation to cease and I suppose they want us to go back to the normal fan behavior, so they want us to start asking for new music again? and just enjoy her ig posts and don't question anything?

As we've been saying in the other thread about #FreeBritney things will just never be the same again in the Britney fandom, and her career, and her public image. Whatever they try to do from now on it's gonna be questioned, is gonna be criticized (it's always been anyway, but now it's all different) and things can't simply be the same again. So unless all the important stuff is addressed or she's freed from the cship, things are just gonna be tough for all of us, and them, and her. But I just don't see her ever discussing her personal life as many fans would want, even if she's freed. But I don't see her retiring either, so I don't know how long it'll take for her to release something else, or for how long will she keep sharing posts and stuff, and calling out fans and their theories, but it'll be very interesting to see what they're gonna do to silence fans, or distract them and focus only in what they want us to.

I know this video in particular is about yesterday's pictures, but with recent posts we can feel that vibe of her being really mad at "fans".

It's like the media and her team have put us against her, or Britney against us, but all of the things that have happened this year, I don't think any of us really wanted it. If Domination wasn't cancelled to begin with, none of this would've come to light and we would all still be living in that fantasy they had created. It was them cancelling the show, it was them lying through her social media, it was TMZ revealing she was at the facility, it was all the media saying she was gonna die, it was them calling out Lutfi's emails out of nowhere, it was them (her team or Britney) posting videos from last year pretending to be passed as new, it was Britney and her mom asking for that hearing and the investigation, it's like, honestly, what did they want us to do? :heresthetea:

But whatever I love Britney, and no one should ever criticize her needle-y body

Since when does Britney care for what people say about her or her body? And why now all of the sudden? Did Lou get insecure because in on the yacht she looks thicker and in the workout videos she looks like 2018 Britney which means she easily felt exposed , i see you Lou , calling Britney and misinforming her . 

I honestly and genuinely feel sorry for Britney , she's literally stuck between two toxic mountains , her very evil and incredibly selfish team and her fans whom are only being vile towards her ( or at least the version of us that she's being told by her team) . 

I think im going to lay off this whole freebritney for now . It's obviously only adding more pressure on her and she's obviously isn't that well this video proves it. But im not done with her crazy team though. Hope they live sone hellish days. 

Archived