Britney Posts Fiery Insta-Story: Are The Paparazzi Photos Fake News?

reoha098

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, the photos are from this week, because i'm a cruiseshiplover, and in the Sam photo on IG there's a cruise ship going out from the port of Miami, and i ceck on internet the timetables of Miami cruise port, the same in the photo is in port of Miami 2 days ago.
Even in the paps pics, there's a cruise ship, Symphony of the seas, behind the Britney yatch, and this ship is in Miami 2 days ago.

And dear Britney , if you really do read comments and reactions and inputs about you. 

First of all we all love and care about you , personally speaking because your music spoke to me and helpt me through horrible dark days of my own. Second we don't care if you're "skinny" , "fat" or "mediocre" . The point in analysing your weight this time is simply because your team have been selling those very unccordinated , illogical and irratiotional and reputation damage stories about you since the begining of this year to be exact. And their timeline was very conflicted and nothing could add up. All seemed super shady and at times creepy. 

They keep telling us that you are "unwell" well most of us are. If not half , however they insist that you are "seriously unwell" . If that is the case infact , then why the touring? The albums, the videos ? The performances? The world promotion? The vegas stint? Is it therputic to you? I can see how it can help but continious work for someone who is "seriously unwell" isn't a good formula. We could care less about music at this point and TRUST ME it hurts to say that because that's what we loved from you initially. We just don't want to be part of a greedy money macking machine that spins against the odds of its talent. This isn't 1955 anymore , people are aware and can see , feel and hear. 

We are not here to decide for you nor make judgment about you. Actually we're literally trying to do the exact opposite since we feel that alot of things that had happened with your career or personal life LATELY weren't pre approved by you directly. 

This whole free Britney movement is for you to support you as a woman first and foremost and second as an amazing artist. We only want to put a gigantic microphone infront of you where you can be able to curse , tell , say and engage us in how you feel and you can set the tone for us and the people around you because in all honestly Britney? We don't trust your team anymore. 

Sincerley , 

A fan of your since 2004. 

Shes dragging us for talking **** about her. Skinny, fat, haggard conspiracy theory, etc. it's funny how shes just now talking about it. either she didn't know or she has more freedom now talk about it. Just wish she gets what she wants once the cship is over.

Sorry but that video was SUPER weird. Like it doesnt really gave anything to do with what shes saying but she's just...off. She could be saying anything And it would be a weird video. And I don't think very many people insulted her weight. Just a few trolls. So she should just ignore those few negative people because they're always gonna be there sadly. 

Archived