How are you dealing with getting older?

2 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

God what a real asssss topic 

I’m 30s year young something n looking into a face lift and fillers Botox 😂😂

cher better watch out! ❤️

Age naturally, I dont trust anyone who gets work done other then certain procedures. If ya fake on the outside ya fake on the inside like half the celebrities these days.

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I just turned 21 and now facing with a lot more adult problems.

It's nice to hear from someone who has experienced a lot and come out stronger as ever like you :hugs:

Oh wow you're 5 years younger than me.

Well I hope you have a way easier time in your early 20s than I did. ;)

• Love 2
16 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

also sleep just 4-5 hrs a day which I know will eventually pass me the bill. And because of my job I spend almost all day sitting in front of my computer.

I don't feel THAT old yet though, even though I already turned 27 in June, but it's mostly because I'm the youngest of three siblings and my family always treats me like the baby. For some reason even the rest of my relatives don't treat me like an adult either, even when I have younger cousins, I guess that's just my lack of maturity :oprah:

im throught the same thing right now, i will dm you a book to start thinking of living without ur parents because im through the same and family-attachment is really bad , you can love them but understanding that now are 2 different parts. 

im throughing 2 trying to have a separate live without my parents, because is energy collapse, now they are old ,and i get in the moment to start thinking by themselves, because almost losed all the faculties, and i having a couple of years supressing myself, and there's a moment when you need to say stop, because one day there's no gonna be there, and sometimes you need to reset and doing things you capable of doing, live living by your own, or when you get sick staying alone,  im through the same feeling is @PokemonSpears  people see me like a kid too, and im not a kid anymore im 27 too.

about getting older, i just feel it like trap it in time i mean my friends lived their lifes till the maximum before the 25's in their 20's  they do it parties, many relations, friendship live, right now the half of them are marrying and having kids, and me i feel like 5 years, also i partied too, but no relationships, its a longgggggggggggggggg history 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
11 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Well...from reading this thread I can tell that I am the oldest...I just turned 32 yesterday :goat: I can honestly say that after 30 I have noticed that daily maintenance is required (exercise, diet, skin care etc) but i also have good genes :ari: 

I definitely would say drink lots of water. Men should drink 3 liters per day. That helps keep my skin flawless :akii: and moisturizing daily plus sun screen is needed. Drink less alcohol! Alcohol is all sugar and I started gaining weight during shelter in place. Try to eat healthy and avoid eating junk food.

If you don’t have good genes and dont want to do any of the above then...

Botox GIF by memecandy

Happy Birthday 

Britney+Spears.gif

party%2521.gif

thanks for the tips I will definitely be doing that :barbie:

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Super Mods

I'm actually quite happy with getting older. My early to mid 20s were pure hell, the trauma from my childhood had finally caught up to me by then, so I was depressed, insecure, and had no will to live. I was fat too :gloria: i had like 130 kg. After I turned 25 I got sick of it all and SOMEHOW changed things, I got a job and moved to a bigger city with nothing but 1000 euros in my pocket. Now I'm 28(Well, in a month to be precise) and very confident, I have an amazing job and I earn a lot of money, and my body is fly :wendycry: I'm honestly looking forward to my 30s; men in 30s, given they take care of their health and body, are literal *** gods :thirsty:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Health and happiness is all about exercise for me. As long as I'm at the gym at least a few times a week, I feel light, strong and ready to take on anything! The gym also increases your White Blood cell count due to your body constantly repairing itself while at the gym. This will allow injuries and diseases to heal faster. Also, A strong and healthy heart that does intense cardio a few times a week will give you a great complexion! Skin full of blood and warmth is what makes your complexion super healthy. Your skin will start to clear up and become smooth too due to the skin being closer to the muscle (rather than on top of fat) and having access to more blood. 

• Like 1

LOVE IT . every part of it. even the part where body feels different ....:jl:

I can literally see the world as it is as im getting older (no matter how cliche this sounds) , Been always told not to be selfish and found out that everybody at the end of the day , IS selfish. I genuinely don't miss going out , im thinking of bigger things that actually matter ,  Always saw things differently and put others first.....big MISTAKE.

Friends are limited or  some of them  were HORRIBLE influence. All the drinking , ***** and partying im just not that way anymore i literally can't do any of that. But i still have fun my own way and i love it :imacoolmom:. Saying NO more ....especially starting mid year , like i got an awakening. Man i was so stupid and naive and just.....dumb....many wasted opportunities because of bad influence and people ''advising'' me what to do.

I also found out that people give advice or steer you their OWN WAY. and no im not being pessimistic at ALL. it's literally human nature , we mirror how we feel about things and that could affect other individuals. 

Finally , thoughts are so DAMN POWERFUL. almost every vision i have/had is happening. Even the bad ones .....if i had a thought and this thought sticks with me ...it happens :ohwut: idk why but it does :ohwut:

The way this thread just attacked me was homophobic:howdareyou:
I'm 28 and the back pain creeps in sometimes (I used to work in a warehouse in my early 20s so that doesn't help) and I could stand to lose like 3 20 pounds but other than that I'm alright.
I mean,I'm still young and I'm optimistic about my 30s. I plan on sucking a lot of **** and doing a lot of heavy ***** to make up for my "virginal" early 20s:evilpatrick:

edit: I forgot to mention that I do enjoy learning more about myself as I get older. I just know myself better the older I get. I'm more confident,more sure,less worried about what people think. Honestly,I give less ****s about things in general and look forward to giving less and less of a crap about anything as the years go by. I spent too much time when I was younger worrying about irrelevant **** tbh.:alook:

• Love 1

I have definitely been doing more ***** since I turned 25 :whitneyshade:

Serious note though, I kinda just deal with it. I always focus on the little things to be grateful for. The fact that some people can't even walk, or can't be openly gay, or are even homeless. I'm a big believer in being appreciative for the things you have in life.

Also, I always try to remember that anything ****ty happening to you now won't matter in 2/3 years time, so don't be too hard on yourself. We really are just a blip in this universe. :mhm:

• Love 1
18 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

I don't use botox, i use argireline (twice a day),this hexapeptide mimics the N-terminal end of SNAP-25 and competes with this natural protein for a position in the SNARE complex. As a result, neurotransmitters are note released efficiently and facial contractions are weakened and muscles relaxed, thus inhibiting the formation of wrinkles.

*****hhh and people tried to say you lacked an education :lessons:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Korb said:

The way this thread just attacked me was homophobic:howdareyou:
I'm 28 and the back pain creeps in sometimes (I used to work in a warehouse in my early 20s so that doesn't help) and I could stand to lose like 3 20 pounds but other than that I'm alright.
I mean,I'm still young and I'm optimistic about my 30s. I plan on sucking a lot of **** and doing a lot of heavy ***** to make up for my "virginal" early 20s:evilpatrick:

edit: I forgot to mention that I do enjoy learning more about myself as I get older. I just know myself better the older I get. I'm more confident,more sure,less worried about what people think. Honestly,I give less ****s about things in general and look forward to giving less and less of a crap about anything as the years go by. I spent too much time when I was younger worrying about irrelevant **** tbh.:alook:

I’m 29 and I love it. I love being older and having more control over my finances. I’m trying to retire early so I can remain youthful :mcry:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block