How are you dealing with getting older?

1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i have blocked my face muscles when i was 26 years old, i use staminal cells, hyaluronic acids, elastin and collagen. Plus i use antioxidants like euk 134, resveratrol and ferulic acid. i stopped my aging  process years ago :jj: 

what will you do in your 40s? :orangu: 

I'm intrigued though. euk 134, wtf? :orangu: 

you blocked your face muscles at 26.. you mean botox? wow.. thats early.. but low doses of botox can do wonders to a face.. 

I've always had super oily skin which i heard was good for ageing. All I've like I've said is blackout and non stop drink and **** for a decade. I also take a few medications that prematurely age you. I've been trying to use No 7 serum for the few months but i forget or i party too much lol this pic is actually me after like a week bender lol 

i have blocked my face muscles when i was 26 years old, i use staminal cells, hyaluronic acids, elastin and collagen. Plus i use antioxidants like euk 134, resveratrol and ferulic acid. i stopped my aging  process years ago :jj: 

plus i don't tan, i don't smoke, i don't drink alcohol

Tell me more :crying4: I want to stop the aging

10 minutes ago, portrait said:

what will you do in your 40s? :orangu: 

I'm intrigued though. euk 134, wtf? :orangu: 

you blocked your face muscles at 26.. you mean botox? wow.. thats early.. but low doses of botox can do wonders to a face.. 

I don't use botox, i use argireline (twice a day),this hexapeptide mimics the N-terminal end of SNAP-25 and competes with this natural protein for a position in the SNARE complex. As a result, neurotransmitters are note released efficiently and facial contractions are weakened and muscles relaxed, thus inhibiting the formation of wrinkles.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

I don't use botox, i use argireline (twice a day),this hexapeptide mimics the N-terminal end of SNAP-25 and competes with this natural protein for a position in the SNARE complex. As a result, neurotransmitters are note released efficiently and facial contractions are weakened and muscles relaxed, thus inhibiting the formation of wrinkles.

we are getting some education right now! do you have a channel?

10 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

would you recommend the ordinary? 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

we are getting some education right now! do you have a channel?

no,  a friend of mine is a beauty blogger ( he writes in italian) and he give me the right recommendations 

8 minutes ago, portrait said:

would you recommend the ordinary? 

yes, i use several products of theirs

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I'm turning 29 in September :crying4: I am scared of getting older, especially of hitting 30. I'll probably cry when I get my first grey hair and when I start getting wrinkles. On the other hand, I think I look better now than I did when I was younger, mostly because I have learned what suits me and what doesn't, what to do with my hair, etc. While I do get nostalgic once in a while, I'm mostly pretty happy to not be in my early 20s anymore. My life was just total chaos back then - sh/tty relationships, low self esteem, not knowing what I wanted at all, putting up with so much crappy behaviour because I didn't know any better, and just generally so, so much drama. As a person, I'm definitely in a better place now, I have a better sense of who I am, of what I want and what I don't, what my boundaries are. I've been through enough to be able to put things into perspective. I remember getting my heart broken for the first time and genuinely thinking I wouldn't be able to survive that kind of pain. But when you've been through it a few times you know it's not the end of the world and you're going to be okay.

The absolute worst thing about getting older, for me, are the hangovers. I used to be able to party and drink all night without feeling a thing the next day, but those days are long gone. If I have one too many now, I literally have to spend the entire next day in bed, unable to move, eat anything or even drink a glass of water without feeling like I have to throw up :billiebarf: It's tragic :kidcries:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block