How are you dealing with getting older?

I'm 23 and honestly, I can't wait to get to my late 20's-early 30's.most people start looking more attractive and hotter after early twenties imo and they have more life experience, more money etc etc.I hope I will look more womanly and sexier in 5-6 years (not that I look so young but, still...) and I'm finally starting to work next month and it scares me but it will get me closer to my dreams of living apart from my parents, spending my own money etc.I've started to live a healthy life (I don't eat junk food/fast food too often, I don't have any bad habits, I mean, I drink alcohol like maybe 10 times in a year so maybe it's not even a habit...I exercise regularly and I try to take good care of my skin by moisturizing and by not wearing skin makeup etc).I hope these things will work and I hope that I won't get tired of life at young ages like 28-29.It's weird that some of you already feel old at those ages, it worried me a little because in my country economy (among many things) sucks and people hardly earn enough money to feed themselves and pay their bills (except for celebrities, politicians etc of course) so maybe I'll become sick and tired of living...but one part of me still says that even in a country like this, things will get better as I become more independent.

sorry, my reply is a little off-topic, lol.

Just turned 39 and nothing really goes down hill until after you turn 36.  I stopped tanning a few years ago and wish I could take a lot of those times I spent in the sun back.  Sugar and alcohol will make you look old as hell if you eat or drink too much.  I also bought two different micro current machines which are supposed to tighten your face muscles if I could remember to use them.  Aging is not fun so enjoy being young while you can but you can prevent some of it with diet, exercise and a good skin care routine:brityes:

Ok so this is gonna sound weird, but for the past two weeks, everyday I have done kundalini yoga videos at home. It's called Journey Through the Chakras with Maya Fiennes... and I downloaded it online... lol. Anyway she always says stuff like, "youth is measured by the flexibility in your spine; stay flexible, stay young." and stuff about activating the spinal fluid that keeps us young. I was reading online, and a lot of the exercises can supposedly help you look and feel younger...! One article said the breath of fire they use (which is like a detoxifying breathing exercise) can give you a face lift! They believe that true beauty comes from within, and Maya Fiennes says we have all the medicine we need in our bodies; we just have to know how to activate it. I might sound crazy, but I think I am feeling a real transformation... even when I look at myself in the mirror. I don't know if it's in my mind, but I feel like my face is looking young again... It's weird, and I'll warn you that kundalini yoga can be rigorous and tough at times, but it's also very meditative! I think it might be a good way to not only deal with getting older but also perhaps to awaken to your higher potential and awareness! Might be worth checking out! I am 28 too!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block