New IG post! Brit admits she is the one posting on her IG

IonutM

14 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

She is playing her role. It's not that complicated. She doesn't have a choice. She is doing what her team wants her to do. I believe that  they're threatening her with her children's. 

I agree with this. On one side, she is trying to break free from c-ship. But on the other side, she wants to maintain a strong public figure. Being portrayed as a weakling victim who gets permission from everyone around her doesn't work with her narrative. jesus, it doesn't work with anyone narrative, so to the public eye, she gotta appear in "control", otherwise, who would take her seriously? That doesn't mean that behind the scenes she's not fighting to get out of the c-ship, but until then, she's got an image to maintain.

The fact that most fans here are so dramatic about this tells me that y'all watch too many telenovelas. I expected more understanding from a fanbase with an average age of 30.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

WAIT

CHERI AND LILITH ARE BANNED TOO
what happens if they were britney and jamielynn and loved to **** on themselves for fun :nyheadache:

Why is Lilith banned? She had really good insight and her theories/opinions on Britney were actually very interesting :(

5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

right. You dont think that the fact that Britney was in a mental facility and the fans are drumming up so much hype and she is in the news again because of it has caused the paparazzi to follow her again?? If this was all her team why are we mostly getting blurry car shots and not actual pictures like these??

Reveal hidden contents

britney-spears-leaves-a-gym-in-calabasasbritney-spears-doing-some-last-minute-ea

T

The paparazzi never magically find these  celebs.  The celeb or someone on the team calls the paps to let them know where they will be at.

Her teams dirt is getting exposed which is why they been doing all this sloppy *** damage control lately.

Her team is the one that needs to respect her privacy and stop throwing her under the bus to save themselves while having the nerve to be living off her money she brings in.

I think in all of this, even if there are bad things happening to her, I don't think she wants to be made out to be incompetent. 10 years ago she said that she never wants people to see her as a victim because she sees the positive in things so yeah, obviously, if she posts the videos to her account then she wants to clear that up. From her perspective, she probably sees it as people thinking that she's also incapable of posting her own stuff and that's not a good thing for people to think about her. 

Her latest instragram and everything prior just adds fuel to the fire. Her fans are being labeled as crazy because of the freeBritney movement and everything that has been spoken about is being labeled as only a “theory.” 

I love Britney, but clearly we should just stop. She doesn’t want to talk about anything or be up front with anyone like before. All we want is for her to be happy. I get it’s none of our business, but that is the price of being a celebrity. 

Other celebrities have **** go on and they speak out, but not Britney. She has shown zero support to everyone in the Britney army and those who stood outside for her at the court house. 

The promotion for Donination prior was also very sketchy and not right. 

Something is not right. She has been described as someone who is very shy. That’s bullshit. This video says otherwise. 

As much as I miss that Britney, it’s clear she is no longer that. 

Its also clear she does not want our help either. So I guess we should just let her be. Maybe she doesn’t mind living in a conservatorship. 

Remember those times when Britney told the paparazzi guy has to be “quick to keep up with her?” 

How about when she told the guy from Stages in Mexico “that’s known of your business” when he asked her how much her mansion was worth?

And how about that time when she spoke about Justin, the breakup or when she leaked Mona Lisa on her own? 

What about the time she mocked the media and said yes to ODing on the late night show even though she didn’t?

The truth is, I don’t know who that girl is doing those runway shows right now. But that’s not the Britney we know above.

We’ve been fighting since her breakdown and she won’t throw us clues to help her, so what’s the point?

one way we could take this is focusing more on facts about the people who rum the conservatorship. we've been pretty consistently saying we don't want to invade her privacy, that what we care about is the extent those legal restraints have taken. so let's talk about THOSE people. there's so much to talk about.

and maybe we should ask ourselves "how" instead of "why" - how these legal procedures were conduceted? how they are connected to the financial aspects? because money is always the bottom line, and that's where the dirt always lies.

You people forget she had a public meltdown. The public sucked the life out of her. Why the hell should she open up after the HELL she’s been through??????  She doesn’t owe us any explanation. And yes, a lot her fans are #ucking  psycho. Reading what people write on  here makes me sick. I hope to God she isn’t  reading what people say on this site.... I personally would tell most of  you to go to hell.  

I read more negative comments then I read positive ones. yet she’s such an inspiration. 

Leave Britney alone  people and focus on your own lives!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

WAIT

CHERI AND LILITH ARE BANNED TOO
what happens if they were britney and jamielynn and loved to **** on themselves for fun :nyheadache:

Ugh, so glad those things are gone. I can't stand people who just troll and say mean things for the sake of it. Same with that RealLarryRudolph guy. The world has enough negativity, if you get your jollies from coming on here and insulting others, you have a super sad life. 

The thing is what are we supposed to do now? 

Pretend that nothing happened as they want, and start demanding the release of B10 and a new show and criticizing her looks and do all the normal stuff we used to do before this whole thing exploded? 

We're not following her around with a camera, we're not TMZ writing articles everyday as if our life depended on it. We're not the ones uploading old videos and trying to pass them as new. 

If she or they really don't want more attention, they should stop doing that too. Just like they sue Sam Lutfi they could sue TMZ or any other tabloid to stop writing about the topic of the cship. And they should stop uploading old stuff. 

But I think it's just too late to stop this mess. As I've said countless times, things will never be the same again for anyone. Whatever happens with Britney's life and career and for us as fans, we just can't stay oblivious anymore. 

I mean, some people are acting crazy, yes; but I feel like we can’t pretend nothing is happening anymore.

They can’t just expect us to blindly consume her product anymore.

And we’re her fans! We accepted her and supported her for 20 years and we get BS from her?

Like girl, be nice to us, we’re trying to help.

And of course now we get a picture of a swan... just what we all need.

Archived