New IG post! Brit admits she is the one posting on her IG

IonutM

4 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Give me a ******* break.  “Pure savagery?”  The dramatics.  

She has every right to be pissed that people - mostly her own fans - are scrutinizing every little thing she does and second-guessing every move she makes, to the point that many of you were attacking her and spreading unnecessary conspiracy theories because she posted older content on Insta, which is something that we all do.  

To those of you feeling sorry for yourselves and talking about leaving the fan base because of this video: you can **** right off. :trash:

You’re right it was a bit dramatic, I shouldn’t have used that word.

I think it was just the way she said it, so ‘empty’ and without any sincerity or care towards her fans. I just think she doesn’t like her fans. She tries hard to hide the hatred towards them but it comes out sometimes! 

I don’t feel sorry for myself though or want to leave the fan base.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, thebestsamuel said:

She is not well at all guys :wontcry:. These videos are very disturbing. Is anyone else really scared now for her well being? Because if things don’t improve for her soon I would hate to think what could happen

:watrusayin::watrusayin::watrusayin:

this has got to be the dumbest most overdramatic fanbase in history... jesus christ. Get your **** together. Take a week off Exhell and chill.  :slowdown:

6 hours ago, PinkFairy said:

I have followed Britney since the very beginning, even watching tapings of MMC as a kid because my uncle worked for the show. I used to love everything about her and always admired her for many of the same reasons I think many of us did. I always thought she was the ultimate cool chick, and I loved how sweet and down to earth she seemed. These types of videos make me sad.  I agree with others who have said this feels like a bit of a slap in the face to fans who support her. More so, the image she portrays in this video and many others in recent years, feels completely contrary to everything she's ever seemed to be in the past. She doesnt come across and sweet, or honestly even nice in these. It's like a poorly acted scene from mean girls. She comes across as an arrogant narcissist who is honestly mocking the very people who support her - it's the fans who've made comments about her not posting things herself, the the GP who aren't checking her every move. I hate the the runway videos and the workout videos as they come across as very 'look at me, aren't I amazing?' And like she sees herself as above us, and it makes me sad. I guess I'm in the category of fan that's been around since the very beginning and who checks here every day and rarely comments, but I feel more and more every day like I dont know who it is I'm a fan of anymore. I feel like if I saw her for the first time today, or even over the last few years, I'd never have been a fan, and that also makes me sad. I think because shes very similar in age to me and I have a lot of strange connections to her, I've felt like I grew up with her as a very big part of my life, so it's sad to me to see who she is today. 

Very well written! I completely agree and you said things I was trying to but couldn’t find the words. I’ve also been interested in her since day one and she doesn’t seem like a nice person these days - I guess it happens when you become so famous like she has and get people literally worshipping you. 

She definitely has an arrogance about her now and it’s pretty off putting. Weird as I’m also a similar age and like you have some bizarre connections and a weird story about how I became a fan! It’s a bit hurtful isn’t it to see her so dismissive of her fans, we’re like flies she wants to swat ?

32 minutes ago, thebestsamuel said:

She is not well at all guys :wontcry:. These videos are very disturbing. Is anyone else really scared now for her well being? Because if things don’t improve for her soon I would hate to think what could happen

She seems well to me. Just pissed off and in her own world  ?‍♀️ 

7 hours ago, rik said:

LOL what on earth, @RealLarryRudolph is just trolling because twinks like you are so dramatic on here

it's all for fun.... and he isn't spreading negativity, he is just having fun. if anything, he's making fun of Larry for being a crook (not that this even has to be explained). besides, given your number of upvotes i'd say you're relatively newer than he is to this forum. i joined around the same time he did and he was and continues to be one of the few people on here that didn't insult britney for her surgeries or POM dancing, whereas a lot more 'established' members only have started being sympathetic towards her and mental health on a grand scale because of the recent #FreeBritney movement. 

jesus...

And this is why you’re my favourite exhaler . Classy and supportive :hugs:

6 hours ago, PinkFairy said:

I have followed Britney since the very beginning, even watching tapings of MMC as a kid because my uncle worked for the show. I used to love everything about her and always admired her for many of the same reasons I think many of us did. I always thought she was the ultimate cool chick, and I loved how sweet and down to earth she seemed. These types of videos make me sad.  I agree with others who have said this feels like a bit of a slap in the face to fans who support her. More so, the image she portrays in this video and many others in recent years, feels completely contrary to everything she's ever seemed to be in the past. She doesnt come across and sweet, or honestly even nice in these. It's like a poorly acted scene from mean girls. She comes across as an arrogant narcissist who is honestly mocking the very people who support her - it's the fans who've made comments about her not posting things herself, the the GP who aren't checking her every move. I hate the the runway videos and the workout videos as they come across as very 'look at me, aren't I amazing?' And like she sees herself as above us, and it makes me sad. I guess I'm in the category of fan that's been around since the very beginning and who checks here every day and rarely comments, but I feel more and more every day like I dont know who it is I'm a fan of anymore. I feel like if I saw her for the first time today, or even over the last few years, I'd never have been a fan, and that also makes me sad. I think because shes very similar in age to me and I have a lot of strange connections to her, I've felt like I grew up with her as a very big part of my life, so it's sad to me to see who she is today. 

Well the truth is we really don't know much about her these days.  I don't believe people have any idea how it's like to live the life she's lived.

She's an extremely sheltered human being.  When people say 'everything she's portrayed in the past', is there any particular reason Britney should resemble the Britney from 1998-first half of 2004??? 

After the latter half of 2004-2007 and the conservatorship till the present, there is little reason for Britney to be anything like the Britney from 1999-2004 whatsoever.

I believe something blatantly happened after 2010 that made her totally disconnect from many fans and her performing. I don't what it is but something happened whether its the industry, cosnervatorship, custody, medication etc... I don't really know.  I mean didn't she already loose lots of fans during the Femme Fatale era?

There is already an investigation into the conservatorshp and there is no doubt Britney is under lots of legal restraints that keep her from commenting so I don't really know what else there is to do with this movement until the investigation is complete.

But I do know Larry Rudolph is a *******.  I don't really know why he's so full of himself.  He is literally a ONE-HIT-WONDER with Britney Spears.  He has never had any other successful clients other than past their prime Vegas acts; and he CO-MANAGED Britney with Johnny Wright during most of her peak.  And he had nothing to do with her best album, Blackout since he was only hired after all the collaborators were already chosen.

I have no idea why Larry likes talking about 1999 but doesn't like talking about Myah Marie.

4 hours ago, Nickey said:

Is Brinty going to lose fans? It feels like she offended a lot of people - a lot of sweetheart fans, who are just sensitive but were very supportive for Britney... It's sad. I still don't know if she knows why people were saying she's not posting her vids,but... No I'm not going to continue, I'm literally too confused:calculating:

maybe that's why her team let her post that, what better way to break something than "from within" if they can't do it themselves? 

19 minutes ago, pedrobarcelos said:

lol I can see her releasing a new album about *** and a new residency very soon acting like absolutely nothing happened

Who will be there for that anyway ? Nobody. :bedtime: 

If and when she comes back it HAS to be different. But right now I'm more concerned about her health. The last instagram posts are just too weird, especially the runway.

And nowadays, I don't know but the more I watch her trying to be cute or ****, the more uncomfortable I get :bthink:

Okay BJ koooooooooooool:bareclap:

All the **** **** and disappointment being a fan over the years I could stomach, but this, I just can't for some reason. Maybe because it's directed at us, like, have some tact boo. :schoolingtime: 

It is intrusive what's been happening, but I hope she's shading mother dearest, because she really got tongues wagging liking the posts. :schoolingtime: 

Fans have held back for years because of no proof and her not owing us anything, but ones the podcast revealed what they revealed and mother dearest liking the posts. So let's not act like people are crazy for starting the movement. We already people in the media called them crazy cos it's Britney Spears, and also it's her fans. We have the actual star being shady too. Keep it cute sis. :schoolingtime: 

The lamination is peeling off my Stan card, it's a little folded, letters and numbers are fading but I still have it, but as I don't know everything obviously and I still love this *****, imma still be here, but in my opinion that wasn't very becoming at all.:nyschool:

Archived