New IG post! Brit admits she is the one posting on her IG

IonutM

i think some of u overeacting. Britney always been kind of i am gonna do whatever i want to idc that ppl say. and it doesn't make her narcissist or some1 else. that's just part of who she is. ok so she actually does some access to her insta then ok we glad she is. it's still doesn't mean she is not under control. i guess she rebels some time and that's good. if she wouldn't she probably would be died by now

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

This really turned me off her, it’s like a slap in the face to her fans who I’ve seen over the past few weeks do nothing but love and support her.

ive only read bits of the Free Britney thread but there’s been so much energy and effort put into looking out for her well being. I feel bad for all of us who have tried to support her, I posted about it on my Insta and got ridiculed for it but stood up for her.

Its obvious I think at this point that either she’s being forced to comply with their demands and put on an act of being fine and happy and in control - but more likely I think she has some kind of Stockholm Syndrome and is extremely loyal to them all and sees her fans as an annoyance and a hindrance - she seems so out of touch with reality and has been for so long.

Never thought I’d say this but I think she thinks she’s above all of us and we’re just deluded and irritating. That video is pure savagery and it made me feel weird :/ there I’ve said it and await the downvotes...

Give me a ******* break.  “Pure savagery?”  The dramatics.  

She has every right to be pissed that people - mostly her own fans - are scrutinizing every little thing she does and second-guessing every move she makes, to the point that many of you were attacking her and spreading unnecessary conspiracy theories because she posted older content on Insta, which is something that we all do.  

To those of you feeling sorry for yourselves and talking about leaving the fan base because of this video: you can **** right off. :trash:

I don't think she ALWAYS posts her own clips, but I do believe she does MOST of the time.  Posting random images from the internet and random videos is so her.  I do feel like she now has a bit more control of it though, she looks so angry/upset in all her pics and clips now... so I'm sure she's sending us all a message.

People change you are not entitled to have the old britney back. As to her freedom, she is still under a conservatorship under the threat of her kids being taken away, so dont judge how she is acting towards her freedom. And the Instgram post im sure britney doesnt know the full story of why her fans are questioning her posts.

9 hours ago, IonutM said:
Update : she reposted without the photo and also the first video is low quality

1) Omg, the return of 2017ney and her runway shows:kesha:
2) Also the return of pandaney:toodles:
3) Apple emojis :demi:

I still don’t really know what is happening with her IG :disappointed:

What was the photo??

2 hours ago, PinkFairy said:

She comes across as an arrogant narcissist who is honestly mocking the very people who support her - it's the fans who've made comments about her not posting things herself, the the GP who aren't checking her every move. I hate the the runway videos and the workout videos as they come across as very 'look at me, aren't I amazing?' And like she sees herself as above us, and it makes me sad.

Sorry but this is such bullshit and I don't know why of all people you'd pick Britney to criticize over these things.

If you've been a fan for that long then you should know her physical fitness is a big part of her image and brand, and she's asked in pretty much every interview about her workout routines, so it makes sense for her to post that kind of content. It inspires people. She's one of the few that posts real workout videos, too, where she doesn't look the best and is all red and sweaty. Everyone else just posts flattering and super posed post-workout "look how how hot I am" photos of their abs or *** in a bathroom mirror. That's not the tone of Britney's posts at all.

And she's literally one of the only celebs who doesn't post fake sponsored crap all the time or "look at this $250,000 jewellery I was sent for free for being famous!" kind of ****. Instead she does these goofy catwalk videos for fun in Walmart clothing she's probably had sitting in her closet for 15 years. Nothing she does says in any way "I'm better than you". More like "I'm one of you."

3 hours ago, PinkFairy said:

I have followed Britney since the very beginning, even watching tapings of MMC as a kid because my uncle worked for the show. I used to love everything about her and always admired her for many of the same reasons I think many of us did. I always thought she was the ultimate cool chick, and I loved how sweet and down to earth she seemed. These types of videos make me sad.  I agree with others who have said this feels like a bit of a slap in the face to fans who support her. More so, the image she portrays in this video and many others in recent years, feels completely contrary to everything she's ever seemed to be in the past. She doesnt come across and sweet, or honestly even nice in these. It's like a poorly acted scene from mean girls. She comes across as an arrogant narcissist who is honestly mocking the very people who support her - it's the fans who've made comments about her not posting things herself, the the GP who aren't checking her every move. I hate the the runway videos and the workout videos as they come across as very 'look at me, aren't I amazing?' And like she sees herself as above us, and it makes me sad. I guess I'm in the category of fan that's been around since the very beginning and who checks here every day and rarely comments, but I feel more and more every day like I dont know who it is I'm a fan of anymore. I feel like if I saw her for the first time today, or even over the last few years, I'd never have been a fan, and that also makes me sad. I think because shes very similar in age to me and I have a lot of strange connections to her, I've felt like I grew up with her as a very big part of my life, so it's sad to me to see who she is today. 

This. 

I just keep going back to how the conservatorship has allowed her team to always filter information to her the past decade so she might have a very skewed viewpoint of the fanbase.

Sad, but living in a prison without bars like she has been for so long can have serious psychological ramifications. 

**I still believe she loves her fans. Read this
https://emstieren.com/my-thoughts-on-freebritney/

Y’all realize that she legally can’t address this stuff publicly right? Especially if an investigation has been ordered. Are y’all that braindead? She’s being playful because she’s in a good place. It’s pretty obvious the c-ship is either coming to an end or being altered to give her more control hence her being in a good mood. Jamie isn’t even in LA. 

Is Brinty going to lose fans? It feels like she offended a lot of people - a lot of sweetheart fans, who are just sensitive but were very supportive for Britney... It's sad. I still don't know if she knows why people were saying she's not posting her vids,but... No I'm not going to continue, I'm literally too confused:calculating:

I can’t with you guys. You think Britney is the victim till the moment where she says something suspicious, then suddently she becomes a heartless queen that makes shade comments about her fans. It’s not about us, it’s about HER life. She is a woman who got her own freedom taken away from her for 11 years and counting. She still batteling for it. It doesn’t end yet. What she said is probably directed to the media and people against her, she’s trying to pass her message. Besides that, I think there’s a lot of misunderstanding created by her own team. It is obvious that she doesn’t have knowledge of everything happening outside (media).. most of the information and things the media is saying about what’s happening in her life is probably given from people who lives around her and let her know a little information.. so we never know exactly if what she is saying is literally her own truth about the things happening or other perspectives of the facts that she knows by others.

I don't know what to think honestly :ineedthetruth:

I see in the picture "l'été" and in the runway video a very lonely and medicated woman who is living in her bubble. She just looks super weird.

In the video, it sounds more to me like she has the Stockholm syndrome (like someone said before), or she's very arrogant and ungrateful of what the fans have been doing. Or maybe she's just aiming this at TMZ and others ? But we know that she doesn't have internet access on her phones, so it's just weird. She's clearly living in a bubble and it looks like she's not aware of everything.

In other words, sadly those instagram posts are making more harm than anything else in all this movement. Like I'm sure that a lot of fans feel like giving up and let her in her ****. Maybe this is what her team wanted ? Who knows at this point ? :mhmsureny:

Archived