New IG post! Brit admits she is the one posting on her IG

IonutM

She really does need either a sit down interview or a book written. Because there's been so much disconnect all these years, fans think that she's become cold and arrogant. It's cause we only know Britney the brand, which is no longer connected to her humble southern self due to all the restrictions the cship comes with 

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I’m actually really appalled by some of your posts. “She’s rude”, “you’re on your own now Brit”, “we want answers”... who are you?? When did she ask for your help? Why do you think she owes you a personal statement? She clearly has been working on this for some time. Getting together with her mom, lawyers and filing court documents. She never asked for all the media attention and constant criticism. It’s like 2007 all over again, and some of you are playing right into it. Commenting on her hair, her make up, her dancing, her catwalk video... enough. Do you get all glammed up to sit around at home? She is comfortable in her own skin. We all know she doesn’t give a **** about what anyone thinks about her. She needs SUPPORT... no matter what. You might not agree with something but you can still support her. For being such “fans” some of you are not acting like it. 

Well said. Thank you!

8 hours ago, Nickey said:

Is Brinty going to lose fans? It feels like she offended a lot of people - a lot of sweetheart fans, who are just sensitive but were very supportive for Britney... It's sad. I still don't know if she knows why people were saying she's not posting her vids,but... No I'm not going to continue, I'm literally too confused:calculating:

You aren’t sensitive to her situation or you would just support her and give her the space she asked for. 

You people need to stop making it about YOU.

She is focusing on her health. What the hell is wrong with you people?????

22 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

She really does need either a sit down interview or a book written. Because there's been so much disconnect all these years, fans think that she's become cold and arrogant. It's cause we only know Britney the brand, which is no longer connected to her humble southern self due to all the restrictions the cship comes with 

Even if she did a book people would say she didn’t write it herself. 

1 minute ago, Phonography423 said:

Even if she did a book people would say she didn’t write it herself. 

this ! if she doesn't say what people want to hear they'll say it's not from her :sassybrit:

and she says she posts video herself, she's not talking about the pictures

5 hours ago, pedrobarcelos said:

lol I can see her releasing a new album about *** and a new residency very soon acting like absolutely nothing happened

Then she'll make a raunchy music video to go with the raunchy lyrics and then feel weird about it and cancel it

13 hours ago, rik said:

i'm only calling you that because i think you're taking his actions on this forum way too seriously. also, i was not singling you out but nice paraphrase? i said that twinks, as in the majority of people that make up this site, are relatively dramatic on here when it comes to trolling. i included you in that statement.

i never once said you were 'overdramatic' in all aspects, i claimed that you were being dramatic for reacting  so severely to his jokes. in fact, you were the one that brought him up when people were discussing the banning of two other members who have a completely different style of interacting with others when compared. 

but anyway... it is seriously just a forum dude lol. 

Yea, you were definitely insinuating that I am an "overdramatic twink." Also, its messed up to group a majority of members under an umbrella.

You also legit have no idea why I think he is a troll. I brought him up with the other 2 members because I think he is a troll, regardless of the difference in techniques trolls use, a troll is a troll. Whatever your opinion is on the matter is really irrelevant to me. We are all welcome to our opinions, we just happen to disagree.  People mentioned trolls and I chimed in with who I do not like and think of as a troll, plain and simple. 

If anything is dramatic, it is starting an argument with someone who only mentioned a username they felt was troll-like. 

1 hour ago, Cheshire-***** said:

this ! if she doesn't say what people want to hear they'll say it's not from her :sassybrit:

and she says she posts video herself, she's not talking about the pictures

once again, she hasn't said anything.. in the first video she said "I'm fine, don't worry guys, I'll be back soon" and in this one she said "I post my own videos".. that's literally it, she still hasn't addressed #FreeBritney and she still hasn't said anything to indicate that she's not here for it.. once she clearly says "stop with the #FreeBritney ****", I will gladly back off.. peace.. :toocute:

On 5/28/2019 at 10:35 PM, PinkFairy said:

I have followed Britney since the very beginning, even watching tapings of MMC as a kid because my uncle worked for the show. I used to love everything about her and always admired her for many of the same reasons I think many of us did. I always thought she was the ultimate cool chick, and I loved how sweet and down to earth she seemed. These types of videos make me sad.  I agree with others who have said this feels like a bit of a slap in the face to fans who support her. More so, the image she portrays in this video and many others in recent years, feels completely contrary to everything she's ever seemed to be in the past. She doesnt come across and sweet, or honestly even nice in these. It's like a poorly acted scene from mean girls. She comes across as an arrogant narcissist who is honestly mocking the very people who support her - it's the fans who've made comments about her not posting things herself, the the GP who aren't checking her every move. I hate the the runway videos and the workout videos as they come across as very 'look at me, aren't I amazing?' And like she sees herself as above us, and it makes me sad. I guess I'm in the category of fan that's been around since the very beginning and who checks here every day and rarely comments, but I feel more and more every day like I dont know who it is I'm a fan of anymore. I feel like if I saw her for the first time today, or even over the last few years, I'd never have been a fan, and that also makes me sad. I think because shes very similar in age to me and I have a lot of strange connections to her, I've felt like I grew up with her as a very big part of my life, so it's sad to me to see who she is today. 

this is honestly a bit dramatic 

its not that deep :frenchy:

Archived