[New Candids] Britney Driving to Starbucks in Los Angeles 5/8

Niki

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Neither has any other huge celebrity. They always have a bodyguard with them, and they typically don’t even drive themselves.

But Britney can't choose who gets to be her bodyguard nor can she go anywhere without one. You perfectly know her situation, stop playing stupid. She was seen alone driving plenty times prior to the conservatorship. And you know how much Britney loves driving on her own.

35 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

yeah that was a fun time lets revisit that!!

tumblr_o25ociXyHT1sj0oe0o1_500.jpgg-ent-080226-paparazzi-10a.grid-6x2.jpgimage.jpg

So manipulative... :overitkbye: Yes she made mistakes but at least she was allowed to and she paid the consequences for that. We're in 2019 and things are different. Apart from one thing of course - she's still in the conservatorship. Why is everyone allowed to make mistakes but with Britney everything has to be blown so much out of proportion?? Kbye.

1 minute ago, marioh said:

So manipulative... :overitkbye: Yes she made mistakes but at least she was allowed to and she paid the consequences for that. We're in 2019 and things are different. Apart from one thing of course - she's still in the conservatorship. Why is everyone allowed to make mistakes but with Britney everything has to be blown so much out of proportion?? Kbye.

no one said that??

Having a bodyguard with her is reasonable and totally fine for a celebrity of her magnitude. And she is allowed to drive. We have seen her drive a lot since 2008. Is it really soo bad that someone has to be there to make sure she is safe??

It doesnt even have to be a bodyguard. She could take Sam with her.

56 minutes ago, marioh said:

But Britney can't choose who gets to be her bodyguard nor can she go anywhere without one. You perfectly know her situation, stop playing stupid. She was seen alone driving plenty times prior to the conservatorship. And you know how much Britney loves driving on her own.

When do you see Rihanna and Beyoncé driving around?

I know Britney loves to drive, but she’s a global superstar.

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

no one said that??

Having a bodyguard with her is reasonable and totally fine for a celebrity of her magnitude. And she is allowed to drive. We have seen her drive a lot since 2008. Is it really soo bad that someone has to be there to make sure she is safe??

It doesnt even have to be a bodyguard. She could take Sam with her.

Then why did you have to be bring up these old pictures? To prove what kind of point? That she can't drive on her own? Yes, having a bodyguard is reasonable but her bodyguards aren't hired by Britney, they're hired by her dad. And her dad watches over her every step, that's why the bodyguards are there to begin with. To make sure she doesn't do anything 'bad'. Protecting her is just a bonus. She hasn't had a problem with the paparazzi for a long time now, I'm sure she'd be fine if she went somewhere alone. I'm not saying that's what she wants. But maybe it is and she can't now. That's my point.

9 minutes ago, marioh said:

Then why did you have to be bring up these old pictures? To prove what kind of point? That she can't drive on her own? Yes, having a bodyguard is reasonable but her bodyguards aren't hired by Britney, they're hired by her dad. And her dad watches over her every step, that's why the bodyguards are there to begin with. To make sure she doesn't do anything 'bad'. Protecting her is just a bonus. She hasn't had a problem with the paparazzi for a long time now, I'm sure she'd be fine if she went somewhere alone. I'm not saying that's what she wants. But maybe it is and she can't now. That's my point.

to prove that its safer with them for legal reasons too. Britney ran over 2 paps feet. (i dont blame her  that was clearly their fault)

Bodyguard is bodyguard it doesnt matter who hired him. Im not into the whole conspiriacy so that wont work on convincing me.

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

You have a point but Britney herself said she likes to drive her own car.

But that’s just the price of fame. That’s not really conservatorship business. She can drive, she just needs a bodyguard with her...... which I as a fan think she needs.

She’s not Willa Ford. She’s Britney Spears.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

yeah that was a fun time lets revisit that!!

tumblr_o25ociXyHT1sj0oe0o1_500.jpgg-ent-080226-paparazzi-10a.grid-6x2.jpgimage.jpg

This has absolutely nothing to do with Britney at all. The first pic yeah was a huge mistake but those paparazzi swarming her like they did during this time? Nah she did what she could with the life she had and the life she wanted.

Just now, Derrick said:

This has absolutely nothing to do with Britney at all. The first pic yeah was a huge mistake but those paparazzi swarming her like they did during this time? Nah she did what she could with the life she had and the life she wanted.

it does. Britney is a huuge megastar. Im pretty sure that part of the cship was put in place because of what went on in 2007 and the problems she had with paps and driving. (she ran over 2 paparazzos feet, ran a red light, once had to have a pap change her tire for her..) it would be easy for something to go wrong. (someone throwing themself in front of her car for money etc..)

4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

it does. Britney is a huuge megastar. Im pretty sure that part of the cship was put in place because of what went on in 2007 and the problems she had with paps and driving. (she ran over 2 paparazzos feet, ran a red light, once had to have a pap change her tire for her..) it would be easy for something to go wrong. (someone throwing themself in front of her car for money etc..)

That was 2007. Laws have changed. It isn’t and wouldn’t ever be like that again. Look at those pictures, of course she ran over feet. I’m so many videos they barricaded her in. They wouldn’t give her an inch of room. Britney has a right to drive with and without supervision on her own decision. 

2 minutes ago, Derrick said:

That was 2007. Laws have changed. It isn’t and wouldn’t ever be like that again. Look at those pictures, of course she ran over feet. I’m so many videos they barricaded her in. They wouldn’t give her an inch of room. Britney has a right to drive with and without supervision on her own decision. 

i wasnt blaming Brintey. Im just saying that rule is there to protect her. Most celebs as big as she is drive around with a bodyguard.

Archived