[New Candids] Britney Driving to Starbucks in Los Angeles 5/8

Niki

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell was this about? She was photographed driving alone in a parking lot. If you going to stage a photo op, do it properly.

Seeing as she looks straight into the camera in the first photo, she was aware of the paparazzi presence. I wonder if she purposely rested her head on her security's shoulder. Then again, she also looks tired...

Laying low: After fetching her beverage, the I'm A Slave 4 U singer tried to make a low-key getaway by laying her head down towards her bodyguard's lay low

22 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

What the hell was this about? She was photographed driving alone in a parking lot. If you going to stage a photo op, do it properly.

Seeing as she looks straight into the camera in the first photo, she was aware of the paparazzi presence. I wonder if she purposely rested her head on her security's shoulder. Then again, she also looks tired...

Laying low: After fetching her beverage, the I'm A Slave 4 U singer tried to make a low-key getaway by laying her head down towards her bodyguard's lay low

I think she is picking something up from the floor. 

52 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Get a life

3 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

I knew this was a setup. It's clear her bodyguard drove her to Starbucks and then she got in the driving seat and parked. She looks so sad and worried, like she is aware of everything and she is just done.

Archived