[New Candids] Britney Driving to Starbucks in Los Angeles 5/8

Niki

19 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

i wasnt blaming Brintey. Im just saying that rule is there to protect her. Most celebs as big as she is drive around with a bodyguard.

Most of them also drive without them too. It’s a silly rule that made sense at one time but holds no ground today.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, marioh said:

So manipulative... :overitkbye: Yes she made mistakes but at least she was allowed to and she paid the consequences for that. We're in 2019 and things are different. Apart from one thing of course - she's still in the conservatorship. Why is everyone allowed to make mistakes but with Britney everything has to be blown so much out of proportion?? Kbye.

I agree 100%

Making mistakes is a part of life,and Britney hasn’t been able to experience that since 2007.

Without making mistakes she won’t learn things.

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

no one said that??

Having a bodyguard with her is reasonable and totally fine for a celebrity of her magnitude. And she is allowed to drive. We have seen her drive a lot since 2008. Is it really soo bad that someone has to be there to make sure she is safe??

It doesnt even have to be a bodyguard. She could take Sam with her.

Show me one time she wasn't with a bodyguard though... her team is literally justifying to websites reporting on the cship that there's a reason she's not allowed to drive or to own a smartphone without supervision / permission. The fact that sometimes you've seen her driving in pictures doesn't mean she has that freedom it only means her team allowed her to do that at that time. Documents of the cship make it clear that her conservators have the power over those things. And it doesn't look good that someone that can tour the world doesn't have the freedom to drive her car whenever she wants to, and thus the reason why they are making sure to show that now.

10 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

She changes cars constantly. This is a 2018 mercedes g class. She must have bought it recently.

oh yeah i just realised that it is different (i'm not a fan of g class)

925_Britney-Spears-Backgrid.jpg?resize=1

NINTCHDBPICT000488440933.jpg

1 hour ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

She probably is bored with her cars and wants a new one but she can’t cause... you know, she needs permission to buy stuff :boredashell: :bpo:

but this is actually a new G Wagon though :decisions: i just realised that she changes her car quite frequently  :xfactorlook:. She also changes house quite frequent lol. she has this G Wagon (2018 model), a Jaguar (first seen in 2013) , a Maserati (bought in 2015) as well as that hideous smart car (she used to drive it around with David Lucado quite a lot) . 

2D48AEBE00000578-3267839-image-a-2_14445

britney-spears-running-errands-in-los-an

britney-spears-smart-car-1394706797-view

23 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

oh yeah i just realised that it is different (i'm not a fan of g class)

925_Britney-Spears-Backgrid.jpg?resize=1

NINTCHDBPICT000488440933.jpg

but this is actually a new G Wagon though :decisions: i just realised that she changes her car quite frequently  :xfactorlook:. She also changes house quite frequent lol. she has this G Wagon (2018 model), a Jaguar (first seen in 2013) , a Maserati (bought in 2015) as well as that hideous smart car (she used to drive it around with David Lucado quite a lot) . 

2D48AEBE00000578-3267839-image-a-2_14445

britney-spears-running-errands-in-los-an

britney-spears-smart-car-1394706797-view

Britney must have bought at least 100 cars in her life. Queen of buying cars :jackk:

3 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Britney must have bought at least 100 cars in her life. Queen of buying cars :jackk:

Queen of buying cars and getting lip injections, but she’s not allowed to buy chapstick according to people here :uknowit:

And she’s always been driving with a bodyguard or a boyfriend. This isn’t new info, nor a publicity stunt. :surething:

Archived