#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

You guys are hilarious with the LOUcifer stuff. If she's as bad as she's coming across in all of this, she's got to go down.

I feel like through out the years, I've lost interest in Britney on and off because of her in and out spells they've been casting on her. She was great during Circus for the most part but after that... On and off. You could feel it. Sense it. SEE it. It was very off-putting and sad to watch. I really want the best for Britney. Whatever that is. One thing most of us can agree on is that the conservatorship must end. No ifs, ands, or buts. Her record deal is over so they can't hold that against her anymore. Her kids are old enough to understand things and decide so I really want to see her fight now. She needs out. And it's really awesome seeing some of her fans have investigative skills and really digging deep into all of this weird shyt.

• Like 5

aHR0cHM6Ly9pMC5oZWFydHlob3N0aW5nLmNvbS9y

Britney Spears is easing her way back into her normal routine following the completion of her latest stint in rehab, RadarOnline.com can report.

This weekend, the pop star drove around Thousand Oaks accompanied by her sons and bodyguard. As Radar readers know, Spears, 37, left rehab on Thursday, April 25 after completing a program at a mental health facility. She had voluntarily checked in for treatment when she noticed her father’s declining health affected her ability to stabilize medications.

Radar reported the “Toxic” hitmaker was ready to leave the facility after three weeks, but was urged by doctors and loved ones to finish the 30 day program. Suspicions she was being held her against will sparked the #FreeBritney movement and concerns of her alleged detainment were increased when her mother liked bizarre comments on social media regarding her freedom. Radar later learned Spears was overwhelmed by the hashtag, and was worried that her most recent stint in rehab could potentially affect her career.

Days before leaving the mental facility, she released a video on Instagram, asking for privacy and patience until her return and insisting “All is well.”

https//radaronline.com/photos/britney-spears-spends-quality-time-with-sons-and-bodyguard-after-completing-rehab-program/

britney-cool.gif

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

It started around 2002. There was a huge sales drop from Oops to Britney also because of tough competition coming from artists like P!nk and Avril Lavigne that were seeing as talented while Britney was the perfect untouchable Barbie who could dance while lip syncing. She became the easy target. 

Then the break up with Justin was the beginning of the downfall... I’m still surprise at how well In The Zone did despite the amount of bad publicity she would get every day. 

Then her getting married in Vegas, Onyx Hotel Tour was too ****** for many, K Fed happened... and we all know the rest... 

She received hate since the very beginning for being too ****** (1999) but that was nothing compared to 2002-2004.

What started the downfall was obviously the Timberlake break-up, then came the Avril's and P!nks etc...

Until then, her image was pretty unshakable in the media.  I remember and I sure as hell was not a fan of NSYNC or teen Britney back then.  Her image was UNTOUCHABLE.  Then came the Timberlake break-up where people deemed her a '****', among other bad press and then the Avri's and P!nk's.

6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I wore a Britney tshirt to work in 2011 when I worked retail... literally EVERY woman that came into my store that day had to explain to me why they hated Britney until she "went ceazy" as if it was something deep seeded issue.

This is why 'Piece of Me' is unarguably one of her 10 greatest songs.

• Like 1

I was too young back then to know how the GP precieves Britney, but I remember that from the very begining she was awkward to listen to wich is a very contradictory fact. Recently we have listened to Britney music in work and I was shocked how the whole team liked it and more essential KNEW her songs and sang along. I would have never thought she is remembered amongst the GP and her songs even being popular. I think the whole hate comes from her early albums being girly with girly lyrics and then she has transformed into ******, club banger stuff wich is more imposing for gays. 

1 minute ago, Joey Orfino said:

Lynne is getting on my last nerve tbh :jj:

Her, liking these comments and following these fans, is so confusing. I hope if it means what it means, she is really trying to help her and not just giving hints as if it was a game of clues :jlostare:

Or maybe she’s just interested in the info we’re finding :xfactorlook:

• Like 1

I think ppl are jumping to conclusions with the stuff that Sam Lutfi has on Britney. For one thing, we don't know the circumstances he got it in - it isn't as simple as he definitely stole it. Sounds like she exited his life pretty quickly - wasn't there a restraining order? I think it's more likely they were just things of hers he already had at his place when he wasn't able to see her anymore. Possibly if they were important he should have returned them, but then they would have gone to her management because by that time she was already out of control of her own life. he knew that so he didn't want them to have it, and he's probably been waiting a while to be in a position where he might have some support in revealing what really went down at that time, if ever.

I think it's wrong to want the song to be leaked, as much as it could be illuminating, because that decision should be britney's alone. 

but also surely the stuff he has of britney's is worth a lot of money. I hope he has some kind of protection. before he releases any of it he probably has to make sure he has procedures in place. maybe he has hope now that he can return it to her or have her blessing to help release any music he has. I think its probably a very complicated situation for him, and he isn't all good or all bad but somewhere in the middle.

I think he probably has been looking out for his own self interest both in managing Britney and getting his name back out there right now, but at the same time he doesn't like these people who we have evidence have been doing Britney wrong and justice for him, in some ways, would also equal justice for Britney. it is all just pieces to pull together to paint a clear picture of what is going on. it's a long game to figure it all out. it isn't going to happen quickly but slowly day by day if we keep our eyes on what's going on. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Joey Orfino said:

Her, liking these comments and following these fans, is so confusing. I hope if it means what it means, she is really trying to help her and not just giving hints as if it was a game of clues :jlostare:

I don't know, she liked a comment against JamieLynn and the next day she was all smiling with her in her instagram stories... it makes no sense

• Like 2