#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

WhaAAaaat

I took a break today, I come back for a ton of new pages and the possibility of Rebellion leaking?! That's crazy. As they said before me, Rebellion is very important. I think it's that key in Brit's life and career that need to be studied. I'm excited!! Let's say, hopeful

And I also don't know about this Sam situation. What are these text messages? And the licture with the Rebel CDs? It has been deleted and I wanna see it

• Like 1
6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I wore a Britney tshirt to work in 2011 when I worked retail... literally EVERY woman that came into my store that day had to explain to me why they hated Britney until she "went ceazy" as if it was something deep seeded issue.

That’s very unfortunate. It’s hard for me to imagine disliking some popstar, whom I’ve never even met and subsequently has no discernible impact on my life whatsoever, so immensely that I would actually find it appropriate to approach fans of said popstar simply to express my hatred. :watrusayin:

(FWIW, I’m a woman and not just me but all my best girlfriends idolized Britney growing up; we’d wait in line for the CDs, saw Crossroads opening weekend, got our bellybuttons pierced, etc. But they basically all stopped being fans around/after ITZ, unfortunately, and now my only remaining friends who still identify as Britney fans are gay guys. And I’m the only one who still wears the bellybutton ring. I will go down with this ship).:dorkney:

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

WhaAAaaat

I took a brake today, I come back for a ton of new pages and the possibility of Rebellion leaking?! That's crazy. As they said before me, Rebellion is very important. I think it's that key in Brit's life and career that need to be studied. I'm excited!!

And I also don't know about this Sam situation. What are these text messages? And the licture with the Rebel CDs? It has been deleted and I wanna see it

Sam has a trunk of stuff from his time with Britney. Photos, demos, burner phones they used, her handwritten poems, lyrics - it's on his Twitter. One of the CD's is labelled Rebellion as well as some other unconfirmed songs.

The messages are correspondence between Britney and Adnan. Sam's sister met with Britney at the Peninsula Hotel in 2009 and gave her a burner phone to communicate with Sam/Adnan. This lines up with a leaked voicemail from January 2009 (Britney contacting her lawyer) and an article published by the Los Angeles Times at a conversatorship hearing where Jamie told the court Britney's security had found a phone given to her by Sam Lutfi's sister.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

Rebellion might be leaking and Sam opened his Brinny treasure chest with literally every single scrapped album and song under Brinny's sun :lollipop:

He is lying. 

If he leaked all that he would be sued to the moon and back. 

He just wants your attention and you are giving it 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

Maybe he kept it to try to get her out...There's alot of powerful people trying to keep her in this c-ship. He was waiting for her team to royally **** up like they have. If he had such bad intentions he could of sold this stuff a long time ago.

This. I agree that him having personal photos of her is creepy and he should have given them back. Then again I don't know if it would be possible due to the restraining order. I am not siding with the devil, as you would like to call it, perhaps I am curious. I don't think it's out of ordinary for him to have old demos since he was her manager for a while, but at the same time did he steal them? Or did he just never got the chance to give it back to her? Heck he probably bought empty CDs and just wrote random song names on them because he was in need of more twitter followers :ehidk: Point is, no matter how creepy it is (the framed photo with the kids is just thank you, next) we don't know exactly what happened and I didn't see anyone angry when he was leaking personal emails of Britney telling K-Fed to "**** a duck". I believe he has an agenda because why now? Everybody thought you were dead, mate. He just popped out of nowhere with leaks and we didn't help by urging him to give more. The only positive side of this is that it got Team Britney to react. 

• Like 2