#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

"Spears was overwhelmed by the hashtag, and was worried that her most recent stint in rehab could potentially affect her career."

How would she even know about the hashtag when she has a flip phone. :airpls: Real talk, it's amusing to see Team Britney coming up with new narratives every single day. You would think they'd try and at least make sure they matched with each other. :britoverit:

• Like 7
2 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

So Circus was always Blackout vol. 2?

My whole life is a lie :omg:

Our dreamy messenger King :lollipop:

Lots of songs from Circus sound like a song from Blackout: Kill TH eLights, Mannequin, Blur and more (Radar too)... I wouldn't be surprised if her team used lots of rejected songs from Blackout. They literally had no time to prepare the album from scratch.

• Like 1
Just now, chitchatney said:

How would she even know about the hashtag when she has a flip phone. :airpls: Real talk, it's amusing to see Team Britney coming up with new narratives every single day. You would think they'd try and at least make sure they matched with each other. :britoverit:

According to Anthony from AbsoluteBritney she knows about it and is happy about it, but this is the first time the media has actually said she knows about it and they're trying to say she was worried it would affect her career....... :huh: pls

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Cwazy said:

According to Anthony from AbsoluteBritney she knows about it and is happy about it, but this is the first time the media has actually said she knows about it and they're trying to say she was worried it would affect her career....... :huh: pls

He speaks to Fe doesn’t he ? 

Fe was there from the start so I bet she even finds this whole c-ship a money machine scam. 

Britney does have people to help but it’s just if they will and when because I feel like of no one does nothing now britney will be trapped in this for another few years :crying1:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Joey Orfino said:

I prefer to believe Fe over who ever wrote this Instagram post :bedtime:

Just now, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

He speaks to Fe doesn’t he ? 

Fe was there from the start so I bet she even finds this whole c-ship a money machine scam. 

Britney does have people to help but it’s just if they will and when because I feel like of no one does nothing now britney will be trapped in this for another few years :crying1:

Fe is an angel and the only one around Brit who never seemed interested in anything other than Brit's well-being so :mhm: I trust her over anyone else too

• Like 5
42 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

Or she tried to sabotage her own looks in order to be less profitable............................................................................................ I can't even think more about it 

giphy.gif

• Like 7