#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Lilith said:

this :cackling::cackling: the fact that Sam stole Britney's stuff,the framed pictures, even Felicia's envelope to her, the cds and tonz of other **** but the fans are glued on rebellion instead :cackling:

perhaps I'm wrong but personally I don't find it creepy at all.. I mean, I'm not completely aware of what the friendship between Britney and Sam was like but if I were him I probably would have kept all of that stuff too.. :brityeah:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Lilith said:

this :cackling::cackling: the fact that Sam stole Britney's stuff,the framed pictures, even Felicia's envelope to her, the cds and tonz of other **** but the fans are glued on rebellion instead :cackling:

That's exactly what I've been finding crazy. :) Seems like some fans like to side with devil X in order to expose Devil Y.

Both Devils are horrible in their own ways.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

y'all, I was literally hyperventilating as I was looking at his tweets and reading this thread.. :oknolol: I've always been a huge conspiracy nut which is why "Rebellion" has always held a really special place in my heart.. I never expected it to leak (had already accepted that it'd be like a posthumous "let's milk her even after she's dead" type of situation) but if it actually does then I don't even know what to say.. I'm sure some people will say I'm overreacting but "Rebellion" is THAT piece of Britney history for me.. :kidcries:

You took the words out of my mouth :brityes:

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

perhaps I'm wrong but personally I don't find it creepy at all.. I mean, I'm not completely aware of what the friendship between Britney and Sam was like but if I were him I probably would have kept all of that stuff too.. :brityeah:

You’re a fan. Not somebody that Britney knew and got a restraining order against.

It’s creepy.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lilith said:

This this this. I think Britney should be out of her cship and theres a lot of shady things happening. I also think Sam's intentions aren't as noble as they appear and that he has now crossed a line from leaking pertinent emails pertaining to Lou and etc that are relevant to now providing Britney trauma **** about Jamie Lynn being abused etc. Doesn't sit well with me. If he has all this evidence why isn't he supplying it to courts or something?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Monsah said:

That's exactly what I've been finding crazy. :) Seems like some fans like to side with devil X in order to expose Devil Y.

Both Devils are horrible in their own ways.

we're not siding with anyone.. I wasn't around as a stan for 2007 which is why I can look at Sam from a neutral perspective and appreciate everything he's done for the movement up to this point.. the stuff he's leaked so far has been very insightful and helpful.. should he be punished and persecuted for what he did to Britney?? hell yeah, but that doesn't take away from the fact that he's helped us quite a bit.. :brityeah:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Lilith said:

What their whatever "friendship" they had has to do with these stuff tho? The framed pictures with her and her own kids? :cackling:Sam stole them 100% :cackling: Felicia's envelope with the pics was for Britney not Sam, why Sam has it? :cackling: it is beyond creepy to keep framed pictures of a woman with her kids he doesn't speak with anymore :cackling: some pics from what it seems, is just pictures of her kids alone :cackling: not "creepy" thooo :cackling:

Maybe he kept it to try to get her out...There's alot of powerful people trying to keep her in this c-ship. He was waiting for her team to royally **** up like they have. If he had such bad intentions he could of sold this stuff a long time ago.