#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, Princess Pink said:

so we're all getting distracted by old songs and when womanizer was first recorded. cool.

yes, everyone here get distracted by everything, even i :sipney:

6 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

So Circus was always Blackout vol. 2?

My whole life is a lie :omg:

We knew that, sis. Even Britney herself has claimed Circus is just a lighter Blackout. Guys... wake up.

• Like 6
18 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Team Britney paid Courtney Love to get a restraining order against him? Or Amanda Bynes to tweet about him? Or Lindsay Lohan's team to divulge the info that he was stalking her? ... In this case it's not just TMZ the original source planting stories about these people.

we also thought that Jamie was a good dad so now anything is possible, could be Loucifer

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Cwazy said:

It's very possible she gave him all that stuff to keep and release one day. Unseen pictures as proof, CDs because her team might destroy them, notes with more proof... :o

Yes,she probably gave him this material in order to help her. Like " if things get worse in the future ,there still might be me a chance for me to get out of the cship"

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8039435/billboard-touring-conference-dina-lapolt-lou-taylor-panel-recap

Music Lawyer Dina LaPolt, Manager Lou Taylor Stress the Importance of Clear Communication at Billboard Touring Conference

Know this has been posted before, but it's really funny

Taylor added, “Not surprising your artist will keep you from getting fired. It will keep you in a place where you are attractive to other artists. It will keep you in a place that if you need help, other professionals will want to help you and see you succeed.”

I swear to God, if justice isn't finally served and she doesn't hit the bricks.... :icant2:

• Like 8
Just now, Isla. said:

This thread though... all of a sudden we like Sam Lufti and want him to leak Rebellion :mcorangu: 

Right?! I have been on the fence with Sam since he first started leaking the emails, raised my eyebrows when Team Britney came out to say they were fake (out of all the things in the world coming out, they go for emails? how? why?) but now this picture has got me going crazy because WHAT IF THERE IS AN ORIGINAL DOLL 2.0? What if he truly has Rebellion? But what does he win with this? Don't tell me he seeks for our love all of the sudden. His intentions keep me on the fence, but please give me Rebellion. :crying4:

Spoiler

Spoiler alert: Sam was the one who leaked the original version of Make Me.

Spoiler

Kidding it probably wasn't him

Spoiler

But wouldn't that be quite a twist?

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Womanizer being on Blackout just gave me a whole new perspective of that song.:fakewow:

Now that it's confirmed, imagine if Womanizer was on the official blackout tracklist. Would you have chosen Gimme More or Womanizer as the lead single?:idkney: A #1 Grammy Nominated lead or "It's Britney *****"

If Womanizer was on Blackout it wouldn't be Grammy Nominated nor #1 :tifflmao:

• Like 2