#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 minutes ago, Monsah said:

My point is, everyone around her is a two headed snake.  If there was one, just ONE person amongst her family or her friend who genuinely wanted to fight and free her, she would have been free a long time ago.

easier said than done when the people they'd be fighting against are rich people with power

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Monsah said:

Just because you lick Sam's balls for some leaks that really won't change the reality other than paint the fans as desperate, doesn't mean that the rest of us should also be licking his balls. Grow up.

hm for some reason you think i was aiming that at you when it was actually aimed at everyone on twitter you do realise he jsut gives me this stuff right? i dont ASK for it.

i was stating a fact that people will become fake when he leaks this.

the fact you felt attacked is your own issue,

:bcutelaugh:

• Like 5
Just now, DayvinDazone said:

I'd like to imagine that he opened a different time capsule trunk... if u know what i mean

Reveal hidden contents

AND I THINK U DO :jj:

I have been spending the past few days in the same thread as you, obviously I know what you mean:quirkney:

Spoiler

Although I wish I didn't know because now I cannot shake the image if Sam opening the 'trunk' frommy mind:britdrown:

• Like 1