#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, DayvinDazone said:

The will.i.am coined "It's Britney *****" always :jj:

But you have to acceot that Womanizer, although not a better song, was the stronger kead with #1 charting, the huge sakes and the impact it had at the time. Even to this day, Womanizer is more relevant with 230 million views while GM has only 155 million. 

Blackout would have been a whole new dimension if Womanizer was the lead. She would have performed it instead of GM at the VMAs too. God knows how that performance would have went:idkney:

• Like 4

I am not sure about Womanizer being a Blackout track. As I remember, Circus (the song) was supposed to be the lead single for the upcoming album (Circus, the album) and then they got this smasher and changed the plan in the last minute. Am I right ?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

But you have to acceot that Womanizer, although not a better song, was the stronger kead with #1 charting, the huge sakes and the impact it had at the time. Even to this day, Womanizer is more relevant with 230 million views while GM has only 155 million. 

Blackout would have been a whole new dimension if Womanizer was the lead. She would have performed it instead of GM at the VMAs too. God knows how that performance would have went:idkney:

I THINK THAT WOMANIZER WAS AND IS A HIT BECAUSE OF ALL THE HYPE OF THE COMEBACK OF BRITNEY... NOT NECCESARILY BECAUSE THE QUALITY OF THE SONG THO ...

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I think it’s really awesome that Wonanizer was intended for Blackout, I do. But am I the only one who thinks it would be a little outta place?:idkney:

Outta this World is the only outta place song on Blackout (pun intended:selenerz:) tbh Womanizer always had that dark element fit for Blackout, just like Kill The Lights or Mannequin (which may also be Blackout tracks now that anything is possible):bthink:

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, falka said:

and they vanished :weusay: 

nice leak :rude2me:

***** do NOT go there with the negativity, not yet anyways :lessons::tiffsniffle:

1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Outta this World is the only outta place song on Blackout (pun intended:selenerz:) tbh Womanizer always had that dark element fit for Blackout, just like Kill The Lights or Mannequin (which may also be Blackout tracks now that anything is possible):bthink:

I don’t think Womanizer is dark at all though, I actually find it quite bubble gum:brityes:

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Kill the lights is already confirmed to be a leftover by danja 

• Like 4