#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

I doubt he was even planning to do anything or else he would be more prepared. He just posted the box and now all of the gays are hounding him for everything he owns 

like he really didn't expect that :queenflopga: 

• Like 1

Circus the song was always rumored as the lead even years after Circus was released. Maybe that was their plan all along, but last minute they found out this reject from the previous album and thought of taking the risk of releasing it as the lead. :yaknow:

Its funny how they wanted to leave everything from 2007 behind and start a new era, but the lead singke of all things was from 2007:jfallonlol:

And to think of an alternate reality where Circus was the lead singke of Circus, followed by If U Seek Amy as the second and whatever after that. In a reality where Womanizer was paid dust and would remain an unreleased reject to us like State Of Grace or something. A reality where there is no Official Womanizer and where that Amazing Video doesn't exist! :wendycry: We would have lived without a Womanizer, as the song would only remain an unreleased 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Monsah said:

Guys, in all honesty, this behaviour is desperate:

• Sam Lutfi, instead of protecting her during her meltdown, exposed her more public and made her life a public matter. He also didn't aid her, in his word, "only january was the bad month". He is using this matter in order to rebuild a better image for himself
  • Britney's conservators are money hungry people who milk her to fund their own interests
  • Lynn(Britney's mother), if she cared a lot about the conservatorship, she could have stepped in a long time ago. Obviously, it's also suiting her.

My point is, everyone around her is a two headed snake.  If there was one, just ONE person amongst her family or her friend who genuinely wanted to fight and free her, she would have been free a long time ago.

IF SAM LEAKS THIS STUFF HER TEAM CANT PROFIT OFF OF IT.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Monsah said:

Guys, in all honesty, this behaviour is desperate:

• Sam Lutfi, instead of protecting her during her meltdown, exposed her more public and made her life a public matter. He also didn't aid her, in his word, "only january was the bad month". He is using this matter in order to rebuild a better image for himself
  • Britney's conservators are money hungry people who milk her to fund their own interests
  • Lynn(Britney's mother), if she cared a lot about the conservatorship, she could have stepped in a long time ago. Obviously, it's also suiting her.

My point is, everyone around her is a two headed snake.  If there was one, just ONE person amongst her family or her friend who genuinely wanted to fight and free her, she would have been free a long time ago.

You are ****. :milkney:

2 minutes ago, Monsah said:

Getting drunk rn :disappointed:

1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

I mean I always thought Circus sounded like a continuation of Blackout. They’re very sonically similar. Especially songs like:

- Kill the Lights

- Shattered Glass

- Mannequin

- Womanizer

- If U Seek Amy

- Lace and Leather

- Trouble

Shattered Glass, IUSA and Lace & Leather are not and SOUND NOT like Blackout. 

• Like 5
37 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Team Britney paid Courtney Love to get a restraining order against him? Or Amanda Bynes to tweet about him? Or Lindsay Lohan's team to divulge the info that he was stalking her? ... In this case it's not just TMZ the original source planting stories about these people.

Sam is just helping the movement because it helps his own agenda.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

I mean I always thought Circus sounded like a continuation of Blackout. They’re very sonically similar. Especially songs like:

- Kill the Lights

- Shattered Glass

- Mannequin

- Womanizer

- If U Seek Amy

- Lace and Leather

- Trouble

If U Seek Amy, Lace And Leather and Trouble are the most Circusy tracks on Circus tho. Wven Shattered Glaaaiiiasss sounds Circusy. But agree with all the rest, they sound dark and belonging to Blackout.

2 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

the people hating on sam now i can imagine how FAKE they gonna be when he leaks this...:airpls:

Just because you lick Sam's balls for some leaks that really won't change the reality other than paint the fans as desperate, doesn't mean that the rest of us should also be licking his balls. Grow up.

• Like 4