#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

This is serious..it is not a joke ,a woman is trapped and nobody does anything.She is not safe even in her own home.

The word"Beware"says a lot.This is in December.

I guess they're going to do as if nothing had happened.

Britney is not going to say anything and her jailers will surely continue to abuse her.

Now I understand her frustration.

The general public has believed the Lou M Taylor show(Despite how little we know about Britney, we know that she is politically correct and does not act like that) even the Popjustice forum that says that their/we her fans have zero ethics and we have violated her privacy.

I'm sorry for being a bit dramatic but I'm really worried.

5 minutes ago, Circus Leader said:

Does anyone know when the podcast is coming out? 

BTW I'm actually a bit scared for the safety of the podcast hosts, they have opened the Pandora box, do you think Team B is lunatic enough to do something against them or am I just losing my **** with all of this situation :eheeek:

If they haven't sent a cease and desist for the girls yet, it means they're onto something :checkit:

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, Goku said:

Can't see the site. :mj:

We need to expose their names, shocking how the name of Lou is everywhere on Britney's Instagram. Things started to change for real.

google: samuel d. ingham iii casey kasem

its should be the 3rd link from Radar Online. it's a court document from Casey Kasem who was also in a shady C-Ship and ended up dying.

• Like 3