#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

33 minutes ago, Dhl818 said:

Exactly. I commented all of this on Britney’s instagram. Maybe if we can get everyone to start posting something along the lines of this with the FREEBRITNEY movement they will listen ?? I really hoped someone from her team saw my comment but my one comment amongst thousands probably not. 

Don’t worry they read exhale 

FTR volume 2 confirmed :yeahhh:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mc said:

omggg I haven't been on here for soo long and before this but this mess couldn't resist :unbelievableney:

anyways I think we need to spam  SAINT HOAX instagram! He loves britney so much and have been commenting on her posts but remain silent - he has a big audience.

ONLY spam the britney related ones tho YALL do not **** these people off too much we want to be taken seriously :yaknow:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq72oDuHrwQ/ eg this one we can say you forgot to add and conservatorship - he has heaps of britney videos 

he loves knee so much but remain silent :whatitellu:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, overprotectedd said:

he loves knee so much but remain silent :whatitellu:

oh come off it overprotectedd more like overcriticall 

he hasn't remained silent just posted love hearts of support he just stayed silent on c-ship because playing it safe because public figure unlike us plebs. but we should pressure him/her as he loves her clearly 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Marlean said:

Well a part of me wonders if all this is just a planned thing. Worry Britney prior to make her anxious just in time for this court hearing to make it easy for the judge to just let things be as they are atm. 

Queen Brenda would never allow that tho

19042503322424785016212172.jpg

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mc said:

oh come off it overprotectedd more like overcriticall 

he hasn't remained silent just posted love hearts of support he just stayed silent on c-ship because playing it safe because public figure unlike us plebs. but we should pressure him/her as he loves her clearly 

public figure? :tiffcackle:

we don't even know his real name/face

• Like 1
1 minute ago, overprotectedd said:

still... he has a plataform he could've helped, it's not like he's a celebrity everyone knows.. and he's an activist so 

wtv :joanne:

.... thats why I suggest we spam his britney posts.... so he does that because he can!! and he should

we need to show him the receipts

• Like 2

Ok so what I was thinking about. Britney can't basically do nothing without permission. But what if her team was that strict in the beginning, but not anymore? Maybe she has almost full control over her life already except some small things. 

We don't know how strict they really are with it right? 

• Like 1
On 4/24/2019 at 1:34 AM, Dream With In a dream said:

Does anyone know when the podcast is coming out? 

BTW I'm actually a bit scared for the safety of the podcast hosts, they have opened the Pandora box, do you think Team B is lunatic enough to do something against them or am I just losing my **** with all of this situation :eheeek:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, annonymous said:

Ok so what I was thinking about. Britney can't basically do nothing without permission. But what if her team was that strict in the beginning, but not anymore? Maybe she has almost full control over her life already except some small things. 

We don't know how strict they really are with it right? 

E! News anchor said Britney still to this day has to ask Jamie for permission every time she wants her boyfriend over 

• Like 6