#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I agree with everything except the last point. Her medical evaluations are non of our business. 

The approach should question if she'd be under the c-ship if she weren't a multimillionaire.

Agreed. Also, god, if y'all show up at the court house keep it together please no Britney University Yas god OkURRRR mama :whatitellu:

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

Did they just publish this?

No he was the court appointed lawyer for Casey Kasem popular radio host. Who was also in a C-Ship.

This court doc is available on Radar Online. If you are outside the USA you cannot access it. If you would like it send me a pm with your email and i will happily send it.

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/casey-kasem-death-investigation-widow-claims-scientologist-cash-grab-fortune-doc.pdf

11 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Who are Kasem and Martin? As someone who has yet had the opportunity to get through nearly any of this thread (:crying4:), could someone please enlighten me? 

It's another cship case. Casey Kasem was a radio personality (and also Shaggy's voice), his daughter was his conservator, Martin was the daughter's lawyer and Ingham was Kasem's court appointed attorney.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I agree with everything except the last point. Her medical evaluations are non of our business. 

The approach should question if she'd be under the c-ship if she weren't a multimillionaire.

I don’t agree with digging into her medical records either HOWEVER people are alleging that two psychiatrists evaluated her and found no reason for her to be under c ship? If they are stating it it should have been visible somewhere ie. public -  Is there any truth to it because it could be groundbreaking to the case in my opinion 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Ryan9999 said:

Can people stop saying Britney was cloned? Like team b ain’t smart enough to create that technology. If they were smart enough, then we wouldn’t be dealing with the mess that is currently unfolding. And that’s the tea sisters. Hope it burns your tongue if you believed in the clone :jj:

Who's even saying she was cloned here? We have that kind of people here??? :mcorangu:

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Could do without the cloning, but I do believe that Brit tried to buck everyone off and take control over her life and that's the reason she lost everything / why we are where we are today. It's the ultimate tragedy

Yeah these absurd conspiracy theories regarding biological impossibilities, such as adult human cloning, only serve to paint the entire “Free Britney” movement as something initiated by a bunch of crazy, uneducated fans who know nothing about mental illness.

I mean, if I wasn’t personally within the fanbase and aware of the extreme inconsistencies regarding the conservatorship throughout the past decade, then I’d, with good reason, be very skeptical upon hearing outrageous claims from some stanbase regarding the extent of the exploitation alone; if **** about cloning, MKUltra or chem trails was somehow attached to the movement, then I’d dismiss it immediately, as nearly all logical people would. 

If we truly care about Britney, then we stick to objective facts that can be corroborated, rather than propagate ludicrous theories that are both scientifically impossible and highly counterproductive to ever having this movement taken seriously. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

Yeah these absurd conspiracy theories regarding biological impossibilities, such as adult human cloning, only serve to paint the entire “Free Britney” movement as something initiated by a bunch of crazy, uneducated fans who know nothing about mental illness.

I mean, if I wasn’t personally within the fanbase and aware of the extreme inconsistencies regarding the conservatorship throughout the past decade, then I’d, with good reason, be very skeptical upon hearing outrageous claims from some stanbase regarding the extent of the exploitation alone; if **** about cloning, MKUltra or chem trails was somehow attached to the movement, then I’d dismiss it immediately, as nearly all logical people would. 

If we truly care about Britney, then we stick to objective facts that can be corroborated, rather than propagate ludicrous theories that are both scientifically impossible and highly counterproductive to ever having this movement taken seriously. 

We are allowed to talk about other stuff.. this forum was created for us to express ourselves.. this forum wont be used to express freebritney we will probs have another with all the facts as this is all over the place 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

I don’t agree with digging into her medical records either HOWEVER people are alleging that two psychiatrists evaluated her and found no reason for her to be under c ship? If they are stating it it should have been visible somewhere ie. public -  Is there any truth to it because it could be groundbreaking to the case in my opinion 

That's so f**king hypocritical of this fan base I cannot even :cackling:  It's ok to discuss her appearance bully her on the internet call her joker lips knee whatever diablos they've been doing to her all through these years,mock her ticks, going through cship docs...then one valuable piece of information surfaces, that is nothing BAD about her, but rather good reports and good secrets, and they're afraid to use it because it's none of our business :cackling: the nerve :cackling:

• Like 4