#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I’m glad you guys are having fun and I’m not trying to be a ****, but this is a thread dedicated to helping a woman make sure her human rights aren’t being violated and you guys are just being ****** and hitting on each other during it. It seems inappropriate and disrespectful, even though I know that’s not the intent. 

Alright. What you're saying is perfectly reasonable. I'll stop, but I don't know about the others. :jj:

So, any new updates on this situation?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, chrisryan said:

Is anyone on twitter trying to organize fans to be at the courthouse for the May court date?

She needs a huge turn out to get media attention on it. 

The points we need to drive here is: 

A) This would have never happened to a man

B) She was taken advantage of by a bunch of power/money hungry individuals who denied her right

C) That she was evaluated a long time ago by 2 different psychologists that found her sane, yet still remains in it today after years of personal success  

C would be such a great point to bring up- besides the post from @land - does anyone have the court docs to support this? I’ve been trying to find proof that this is true but have it found it in any of the court docs. This seems to be the most important piece to me  

i totally think people should support her at the courthouse even though she won’t be there,  but we need to make sure we have factual evidence before we go around spreading it 

• Like 4

omggg I haven't been on here for soo long and before this but this mess couldn't resist :unbelievableney:

anyways I think we need to spam  SAINT HOAX instagram! He loves britney so much and have been commenting on her posts but remain silent - he has a big audience.

ONLY spam the britney related ones tho YALL do not **** these people off too much we want to be taken seriously :yaknow:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq72oDuHrwQ/ eg this one we can say you forgot to add and conservatorship - he has heaps of britney videos 

• Like 1