#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Avatar said:

The conservatorship is literally only in place because she has millions of dollars that they claim she’s not mentally capable of managing on her own. They don’t care about her kids or her well being. None of the people that are in her life now would be there if it wasn’t for the money. And that’s why free Britney movement is so important. 

Edit: not including her family in that. 

They definitely do not care about her kids as we can see by all these changing stories they keep putting out

• Like 5
On 4/23/2019 at 7:11 AM, Dream With In a dream said:

This

On 4/23/2019 at 7:17 AM, Chitotanas said:

I feel like the only way to fix this mess and save Britney's career is if she does another For The Record. Explaining everything and telling us not to worry (if that's the case)

Exactly. I commented all of this on Britney’s instagram. Maybe if we can get everyone to start posting something along the lines of this with the FREEBRITNEY movement they will listen ?? I really hoped someone from her team saw my comment but my one comment amongst thousands probably not. 

• Like 4