#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

31 minutes ago, annonymous said:

Ok so what I was thinking about. Britney can't basically do nothing without permission. But what if her team was that strict in the beginning, but not anymore? Maybe she has almost full control over her life already except some small things. 

We don't know how strict they really are with it right? 

Let's go back to the point of the c-ship, which is helping her not f**king her life over. For that they need to be strict, otherwise they're failing. We know she's not a mentally unstable person, she can freak out sometimes but it can't be that bad for her to be out in public and performing and giving interviews to millions. So if anything, it isn't helping with her issues either, because her anxiety seems to have gotten worse ever since the cship started. Any way you look, the cship serves her no purpose nowadays, other than let people extort money from her under a legal contract :well:

• Like 1

There’s so much mystery surrounding Britney the person and who she really is. So many questions and rabbit holes to go down. One thing I have been wondering though. Does she ever/ has she ever engaged with anyone on Instagram? Like commented back to anyone on her posts or commented on someone else’s post? Or even liked a post for that matter? I could be wrong but I don’t think she has ever gone live either. It’s just weird. I mean she doesn’t even follow her mom, her boyfriend, or her friends from Louisiana on there? It makes you wonder how much control she actually has on there or if her team just gives her a time slot to post and then takes her phone back. Idk I have no doubt some posts are actually from Britney but if you go back to some of the very first posts it’s clearly managed by someone that’s not Britney and they weren’t even trying to hide that fact.

6 minutes ago, andy131 said:

WHO THE HELL IS BRENDA PENNY?! Someone help I can't go back 100 pages, I just don't have the strength today. 

She is the new judge appointed to Britney’s case, apparently since 2016 as per the records. The previous judge who was appointed had a history of corruption.  From what we have gathered she has called some kind of hearing on May 10 regarding the c-ship that we really have no information about but exhale is hoping this is the day she changes the world and frees Britney - but supposedly Britney is not attending 

• Like 5