#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, DayvinDazone said:

There is website that publishes articles about the abuse (and as they allege - mind control aka MK Ultra) of famous singers / actors. They actually have a lot of receipts and cite credible sources, so a lot of people have realized that there are shady undercurrents in the entertainment industry and behind the scenes and many weird and mysterious circumstances surrounding accidental deaths / suicides / tragic lives come to make a lot more sense.

Likely in the future we are gonna have soon a documentary on Netflix or HBO about that lmao.

• Like 2

Is anyone on twitter trying to organize fans to be at the courthouse for the May court date?

She needs a huge turn out to get media attention on it. 

The points we need to drive here is: 

A) This would have never happened to a man

B) She was taken advantage of by a bunch of power/money hungry individuals who denied her right

C) That she was evaluated a long time ago by 2 different psychologists that found her sane, yet still remains in it today after years of personal success  

• Like 8

Literally my mom just sent me an whatsapp message, telling me that she saw on the news that Britney is not good with her mental health. And i'm like in this forum for days and don't even know what to respond to her :hideous:

"Mom, yes I know. We and Britney fans are investigating and bringing her team to justice." the Exhale power :gloria:

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

There is website that publishes articles about the abuse (and as they allege - mind control aka MK Ultra) of famous singers / actors. They actually have a lot of receipts and cite credible sources, so a lot of people have realized that there are shady undercurrents in the entertainment industry and behind the scenes and many weird and mysterious circumstances surrounding accidental deaths / suicides / tragic lives come to make a lot more sense.

omg really? can you tell me what website? :hideous:

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

That's already the plan, 3 months without work, Britney's team must be panicking for their paychecks.

I don't think there's a problem with Britney continuing to perform/release music EXCEPT if it's not on her own terms.

Terrible Britney Jean album should have never happened.  It took too long for Britney to get to Glory.  Why?

Nothing wrong with her performing ONLY if it's benefiting her First and Foremost.  The back to back residency was total nonsense.

And those perfume royalties better be mostly going to her.

The idiots around are could have prevented this utter nonsense if she correctly announced a hiatus after the first residency (But the hiatus should have been after Circus era.)

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Literally my mom just sent me an whatsapp message, telling me that she saw on the news that Britney is not good with her mental health. And i'm like in this forum for days and don't even know what to respond to her :hideous:

"Mom, yes I know. We and Britney fans are investigating and bringing her team to justice." :gloria:

The same here with my boyfriend ... I was trying to explain to him all this drama, but it was so hard like I had to explain who is Lou  :idkney:he realised about all this thanks to miley (apparently she wrote on her insta) :heresthetea:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

My sister asked me who Lou M Taylor was yesterday and when I answered "a pink-cowboy-hat-sending satanic witch that attempted to exorcise a gay demon that possessed Britney" girl was looking at me like :weirdmeout:

LMAO. we don't even know how to explain to locals, we're in deep **** right now u guys :yelping:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, chrisryan said:

Is anyone on twitter trying to organize fans to be at the courthouse for the May court date?

She needs a huge turn out to get media attention on it. 

The points we need to drive here is: 

A) This would have never happened to a man

B) She was taken advantage of by a bunch of power/money hungry individuals who denied her right

C) That she was evaluated a long time ago by 2 different psychologists that found her sane, yet still remains in it today after years of personal success  

It needs to happen

5cc1bba8820fb665900762.gif

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Goku said:

Xtina is working with Ellen Von Unwerth on a secret project and we're here talking about lawyers and money. Life's not fair. :yasqueen:

I think the important part here is that we keep getting this attention. Post conservatorship Britney after all this attention can really change the game for her career should she choose to move forward after it. 

• Like 5