#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

The gays here were in the middle of lusting after one another when AN ICON WAS BORN.

Exhale collectively agree that, y'know, there can be a thousand people in the courtroom and 999,9 don't believe in you - but that one person believes in you and it changes everything.

MEET BRENDA JOAN.

brenda_penny.JPG

An icon / judge / influencer / entrepreneur / truth seeker / skinny legend / eternal youth ambassador

Also buy her album Brenda Joan on iTunes.

Who is Brenda Joan?

The woman that likes her shirts steaming like a hot pot full of vej-uh-tuh-bullz

AHM. :decisions: ... she does looks like an ICON that can save us from those scums. let me update :gimmemoar:

Britney situation made me remember Kesha contract with Dr.Luke where she can't be released. Like wtf is the use of attorneys and law for real? The cship is straight slavery what the ****. very similar do kesha standing where Dr.Luke stole all her royalties and incomings, silenced her from interviews and public media, blacklisted etc.

" He's got my mind (You got..)
He's got my soul (..Hell to pay)
Mamma... he won't let me go! "

• Like 4
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

The entertainment industry is kind of like a segment of society where any sort of justice very rarely has any effect because the people that wield the most power and own all of our favorite Kings and Queens are the most corrupt.

Kesha's story is just as tragic because while she isn't in an oppressive conservatorship, she's signed and is now stuck in a slave contract.

I'm pretty sure that in a future Hollywood society will come to light, all these people in power that use and abuse.

• Like 5