#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Wow I have only caught up on everything now. It’s hard to know what to believe. 

From britney’s post I believe her. She said she is strong and stands up for what she wants. She’s had so many problems with Sam lufti. Whether those emails are real or fake it’s slander and wrong to share personal emails. 

As for her family. I don’t believe they would be using her. They care about her. The conservatorship is probably still in place for her kids. Once they reach a certain age it will be released. 

Although it’s all interesting. Does anyone else feel bad for her that all this personal information is coming out? :(   

4 minutes ago, Goku said:

I enjoyed and I believe at those email? Maybe.

I want to give him the credit he deserves? No.

All of this started thanks for Lynne likes, now we're praising the man who fought against her for a decade? No sense. :huh:

I agree with all that, i think we appreciate the leaked emails, even tho we need some kind of confirmation about their veracity, but that doesn't mean personally that i forgive him for what he's done.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

The gays here were in the middle of lusting after one another when AN ICON WAS BORN.

Exhale collectively agree that, y'know, there can be a thousand people in the courtroom and 999,9 don't believe in you - but that one person believes in you and it changes everything.

MEET BRENDA JOAN.

brenda_penny.JPG

An icon / judge / influencer / entrepreneur / truth seeker / skinny legend / eternal youth ambassador

Also buy her album Brenda Joan on iTunes.

Who is Brenda Joan?

The woman that likes her shirts steaming like a hot pot full of vej-uh-tuh-bullz

I am your judge,I am your friend,I am an icon,I am fun

I AM BRENDA JOAN

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, Wayne said:

The conservatorship is probably still in place for her kids. Once they reach a certain age it will be released. 

Although it’s all interesting. Does anyone else feel bad for her that all this personal information is coming out? :(   

The conservatorship is literally only in place because she has millions of dollars that they claim she’s not mentally capable of managing on her own. They don’t care about her kids or her well being. None of the people that are in her life now would be there if it wasn’t for the money. And that’s why free Britney movement is so important. 

Edit: not including her family in that. 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, strangest_love said:

Does anyone know why they have made a hearing on 10th May? What does it mean?

Unless anything about that leaked when I was offline, we don’t know. It was said that the hearing was scheduled  yesterday by the judge. ET! Has an article about the hearing, that’s how we found out. 

Some say it’s just a random hearing.

Some are speculating that it’s britneys team trying to get out with a clean slate before any investigation begins. This I doubt since her team ain’t really that smart and the article said that the judge called for the hearing. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.etonline.com/britney-spears-conservatorship-gets-new-status-hearing-123982%3famp

• Like 3

Sam Lufti is definition of coercive abuse relationship. Those types of people look for someone who’s vulnerable. 

There’s plenty more videos on him on YouTube. Don’t believe anything he says! He’s slimey. Who screenshots someone emails and keeps them for over 10 years. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Avatar said:

The conservatorship is literally only in place because she has millions of dollars that they claim she’s not mentally capable of managing on her own. They don’t care about her kids or her well being. None of the people that are in her life now would be there if it wasn’t for the money. And that’s why free Britney movement is so important. 

Edit: not including her family in that. 

Thank you now I get what everyone meant. I thought people were blaming her family from the Instagram post 

10 minutes ago, strangest_love said:

Does anyone know why they have made a hearing on 10th May? What does it mean?

According to Radar Online it was because of the health of Jamie and Britney checking into the facility. 

I guess it’s to review the case, which is interesting because they had the yearly hearing in august and she decided to have one sooner.