#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, canceledshow said:

But this is sucha great marketing moment. I mean it's her team job to push the sales and also they work on percentage.:yaknow: it doesn't need to be anything with music. 

Personally, i just want to see Britney eating McDonald's and watching movies with Fe while prankcalling Jessica Biel  "you'll never be meh":tehe:

:yelping: Larry: "it will boost ticket sales!"

9 minutes ago, canceledshow said:

Maybe ? emoji is title for B10?  Coming VERY SOON, B added:mhm:

I'm pretty sure her team edited every song for the new album that has "free,freedom, on my own" and similar words.:bedtime:

Yet, they are gonna make her sing about clubbing and othet things she didn't experienced in over a decade:qtbrit:

They already scrapped “I Feel So Free With You” 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Guys i'm a bit skeptical about Sam L, even tho he nailed it on that insta comment.

I just don't think it's a good idea for us to associate with him. he's always been fishy :decisions:

Yup. We keep forgetting that all this is because of him. If he didn't associate himself with Britney she wouldn't have been vulnerable enough for the leeches to attack her and now control her.

• Like 1
Just now, DayvinDazone said:

Exactly.

The video and the content of the post are completely UNRELATED look at it now.

Obviously the latter is damage control by Britney's team who are lurking this thread

Yeah, and why the **** would she even care about emails from a decade ago? They aren't hurting her specifically (cos she wrote them), but all of her current team. She's bashing her father, Larry and she exposed the stalking *** of Lou. I think it's safe to assume the caption is not her speaking.

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Is this true?

Either they are prepping her for freedom or she's being "crazied" up so MGM don't sue her or her team.. only time will tell & i wonder if there's a way we can keep track on the results of these hearings, I'd really like to know what these hearings are for

• Like 6

The only thing I DO really believe is that, no matter if this is all a set up again by her team or she genuinely means what she says, she wants privacy. She's always wanted that.

On the other hand, you guys are making me paranoid. I used to be a hairdresser so now I'm comparing the colour of her hair and roots in her pictures two days ago and the video to see if there's any significant difference that could point to the video being recorded weeks ago.  :snooptoya::snooptoya:

:gloria: 

• Like 5
26 minutes ago, Sinner said:

Ok, I think there's not enough different  emojis in her insta post :wontcry:

She also looks like less chubbier than the photos of her during Easter :wontcry:

The video was most likely their next sad attempt at damage control when the staged photos didn’t work to shut us up because she clearly didn’t look “happy and healthy.” I do not believe the video was filmed after the photos. Or that she wrote the caption at all. Ugh! 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, ifuseekleon said:

Either they are prepping her for freedom or she's being "crazied" up so MGM don't sue her or her team.. only time will tell & i wonder if there's a way we can keep track on the results of these hearings, I'd really like to know what these hearings are for

Why would they sue her if she's going to reschedule the residency with them?