#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

To be honest, I just want her free from the C-SHIP, that really is all. I wanna make SURE that she's FREE to talk and make her own decisions, and not be drugged and held against her will. :hideous:

and sorry guys, but I won't buy  A SINGLE ticket to a concert or any digital releases until I know she's actually OK and FREE with the BASICS and civil rights of a human being.

Can I stan you?

• Like 2

If anything the video uploaded on her instagram (whether it was actually her or not) has shined light on the emails which the media are now reporting. Team B just lit their own ***** up by focusing on them or Britney shone a light on them deliberately. Either way it's good that the focus isn't on the facility now. 

It is conflicting, like do we just take that video as Gospel? If the comments are being deleted, it would suggest that Britney isn't the one in control of it. It would be a tragedy for the movement to stop if she really is suffering under the constraints. Then you have Sam A and his comments, i do not believe he is on their payroll. Maybe he does have to go along with a narrative in order to be in her life because he really does care about her but behind closed doors he is plotting with her to help her. Ok, I am conspiring and I need to stop lol

Damn Britney's life really is a Circus! I just hope she comes out of this happy thats all! :awww:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, AlfredIslas said:

I know there's corruption going on but Britney's team is the one suggested that she's mentally unable to take care of herself. If we were to trust them on that, why is she still working as Pop star? Why is she doing years of awkward Meet & Greets? Why should we trust a video of her saying she's fine when the conservatorship exists because they claim she isn't? 

We know better than to trust team Britney. Were you there during FF? Britney jean? She's working as a popstar because she has to. In her emails she said that should would rather give out her music for free so she can have artistic freedom. She doesn't have artistic freedom so she always acts like she's going to a relatives house and acts awkward. If you loose your rights and we're deemed sane by multiple psychiatrists you would be unhappy too. What? Did you want Britney to smile and laugh when something is clearly wrong. When Britney was free she showed her true self, now she just acts like someone whos being made to do all this. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Personally, I don’t feel guilty about questioning the c-ship. And some of you shouldn’t either. A lot of us raised valid points about it and didn’t harass/threaten those in Britney’s personal life or team to get them across. Sad to see a positive movement get so twisted.

I think those memebers are just trolls that have nothing better to do.

• Like 3

A reminder that the c ship is public information-- perhaps some of you should look into what is speculation and what is actual fact before commenting. You're going on about what the podcast said, while we're discussing what is factually law in her ~totally normal lifetime c ship that is in no way corrupt, according to, well, you. Even authorities who have worked on c ships say hers is suspect. Who are you, again?

An actual friendly reminder to the rest that they should stop letting new members rile them up, we discussed this. 

Sleep tight, y'all.

• Like 5

The Blind Gossip article about Britney called what Britney's team is doing "Misdirection".

They keep throwing things at us to distract us from the truth. Jamie's health issues were to distract us from finding out the real reason she had to cancel Domination, the caption about Sam Lutfi's e-mails that only the most hardcore Britney fans knew about was to get us to focus on him instead of them, and the video where Britney talks about her family dealing with issues which meant she had to take time off was to make us forget she's in a mental facility. All they do is try to deceive us and we're supposed to trust them?

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

A reminder that the c ship is public information-- perhaps some of you should look into what is speculation and what is actual fact before commenting. You're going on about what the podcast said, while we're discussing what is factually law in her ~totally normal lifetime c ship that is in no way corrupt, according to, well, you. Even authorities who have worked on c ships say hers is suspect. Who are you, again?

An actual friendly reminder to the rest that they should stop letting new members rile them up, we discussed this. 

Sleep tight, y'all.

What I said about the psychiatrists is from the cship documents.

• Like 1

Yeah the emails might be fake, but the C-SHIP surely isn't. neither the lies that were spread from her own team.

Guys, don't rest until we know she's out of the C-SHIP and that she has the right to have a lawyer and defend herself, if she wants to leave.

Everything else is NONE of our business.

I'm sure things will fall into place, specially when her boys are 18 years old, they will back her up if they try to take her kids from her.

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Goku said:

Britney talks on video about how the conservatorship denied her to make the music she wanted until Glory: Cut from the interview

Britney talks on video about Daddy issues: Cut from the interview

Britney says she hates doing interviews: She does them anyway

Britney decides to sign autographs for fans: Gets pushed away on video, multiple times

Britney agrees taking selfies with Tv reporters: They get banned from working with her again

If "she" writes in a caption that It's all fake, It must be true. Right? :huh:

I think you're my new favorite member. :cardi:

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Goku said:

Britney talks on video about how the conservatorship denied her to make the music she wanted until Glory: Cut from the interview

Britney talks on video about Daddy issues: Cut from the interview

Britney says she hates doing interviews: She does them anyway

Britney decides to sign autographs for fans: Gets pushed away on video, multiple times

Britney agrees taking selfies with Tv reporters: They get banned from working with her again

If "she" writes in a caption that It's all fake, It must be true. Right? :huh:

thank god we have members that know the clicks :bedtime:

• Like 6