#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

With all the honesty, I rather for her to retire and be free from the C-Ship. instead of taking any more years of this bullshit . sorry but I won't spend a single dime on Britney the brand, sorry. :bedtime:

I totally agree with u. I stopped buying her stuff a long time ago. I just came back to see if we would finally get some answers about her. I was wrong ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout93 said:

I care about her privacy. I think she should retire. But, as long as she perfoms...yes, I care about her performing skills. You should as well. 

You don't give a **** about her privacy if you're on this #freebritney thing now. People have been dusting out documents from 10 years ago, talking to Lutfi and whoever else no one should be in contact with these days, making every single thing she's done, can do or can't do public.

Is she performing now? I don't think so. So it's highly innapropriate to comment about her dancing skills.

• Like 3

Hands up who’s thinking that maybe, just MAYBE she’s taking time off because she’s actually with lawyers trying to get out of said c ship & maybe she was forced into facility but they already declared her fit? Maybe JUST MAYBE ❤️ 

Hence filing in March 2019 again. 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Commotion said:

wtf are you gonna make britney comply. You're not an attorney, you're not an investigator or anything like that. We don't know what's happening behind closed doors and the only thing we know now is that she asked for privacy. This is something WE KNEW because WE KNOW she doesn't like it when the media makes her private life public.

I respect their privacy but they have acted shady these past few months which makes me think that this isn't the first time (FF). There are also some serious accusations against them which they have yet to address. Like I said if they don't have anything to hide then there's no reason for them to be subject for one.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, annonymous said:

Exactly, I don't know anything but you also not. No one has evidence. For example, I constantly see that one vid during X-factor that britney is signing an autograph and when we walks away she makes that 'scary' face. She made that face because she f**king bumped into jason and thats why she apologized, but now everyone is using that video to 'proof' she is not allowed to sign autographs. Everyhings is now being misused and its spinning out of control. 

Ofcourse its possible that its all staged and its really bad, but what if Britney is really ok and all she needs is some privacy?? She said in the message that this all makes it worse for her and she wants you to stop. What if this really is the case? 

If you really care about her then you listen to her tbh. She already has enough stress. 

Not like I was NOT expecting them to use Britney releasing a video herself saying for us to shut up and ignore all the facts. :clap:

The only thing wrong here is attacking her family, but it's expectable things to get out of hand in all forms as well.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Not like I was NOT expecting them to use Britney releasing a video herself saying for us to shut up and ignore all the facts. :clap:

The only thing wrong here is attacking her family, but it's expectable things to get out of hand in all forms as well.

Her team will be blamed whatever they do....What you want then? When are you convinced? If it was just the message, you would have said: 'why not a video of britney saying it'. Now she did this, and you say she was forced to do this. 

You don't care about her at all tbh. Leave the girl alone. 

1 minute ago, chrisryan said:

The point is, no matter what there are crazy fans, there are fans that take everything she/her team say at face value, and then there are smart critical thinking fans. The smart critical thinking fans should keep questions and push respectfully to end the conservatorship and hold her team accountable.  

thank you. :gimmemoar:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, annonymous said:

Her team will be blamed whatever they do....What you want then? When are you convinced? If it was just the message, you would have said: 'why not a video of britney saying it'. Now she did this, and you say she was forced to do this. 

You don't care about her at all tbh. Leave the girl alone. 

After so many lies, what do you expect to begin with? :watrusayin:

And don't you dare to say that I or we don't care at all for her. I'm not gonna even start a pointless conversation from this with you, sorry.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Stifler's Mom said:

After so many lies, what do you expect to begin with? :watrusayin:

And don't you dare to say that I or we don't care at all for her. I'm not gonna even start a pointless conversation from this with you, sorry.

She asks for privacy and to stop with this ****. And what do you do? You keep on going. 

So yeah to me that means that you don't care about her. 

2 minutes ago, Goku said:

We got a little video of her saying "I have to deal with my family issues" something that she already said back in January. So? :watrusayin:

At the same time, in the caption it says all of this attention is making it harder for her, so wouldn't it be best for everyone to chill out for a while at least? Playing devil's advocate...

• Like 1