#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I am literally so confused.

I think it's clear that Britney has some sort of mentall illness, which is not surprising given what she's been through in her lifetime, anyone would have trouble going through that.

But why is the conservatorship still in place ? Not everybody who suffers mentall illness or depression should be under a conservatorship ? That's only for the people so bad off that they can't even function on a day to day basis, which clearly is absolutely not the case ?

I am so conflicted. I want to respect Britney's privacy and wishes, but I am very suspicious of anything orchestrated that her team could have a say in. What if she's being manipulated into saying this. But then again do we really believe her dad and management would be such evil people to go to that extend ?

My main reason to not jump on the freebritney bandwagon right now is honestly that JamieLynne, who is obviously a very outspoken and smart young lady, doesn't support it. Honestly if there was ANYONE in Britney's life that I would trust about this, it is her. There's a very close sisterbond right there and I could not believe she would have financial motives.

6 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

So now her team will make her release an album I.e Britney Jean part 2, and we will properly have Ff era Britney again....great.  

We cant stop fighting I find the video off anyway and come on we all know Larry is properly behind that camera while she is holding it.

I will not be here to stan that's for sure, until i get the news "Britney won the request to end the C-SHIP and is ready to stand on her own" :whatitellu:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dreamer26 said:

Notice how she didn’t deny the other allegations only the email. My bet she's only recorded that short video as asked and caption was written by her team. 

In fact that IG video doesn’t mean **** to me. What should we be convinced of from that video? Nothing. We know her team can easily make her record an IG video like that and how you said, she didn’t deny other allegations. She says she’s ok but she is still fighting against the cship. What do you think? 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Blackout93 said:

No, they can’t. Especially when so many people spent so much money on her. It’s not right. We knew she wasn’t ok. I repeat: they could have said so many things to make us understand the situation. No, they don’t care. Make it worse for Britney? Oh shut up. Now let’s all wait for Robotney to come back pleasing us with arm dancing! You should be happy about it, right?

Is this what you care about? Britney's dancing? Just like other people who were "anticipating" FFney to come back after the TMZ pics. That's disgusting. This is what Britney sees, "fans" who care about the popstar Britney Spears and not her actual privacy and mental state.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

How can she look so good in that insta video and so terrible in those pics two days ago? 

Also, even if those emails are fake, it's not like Britney to criticise and come for another person. We all know she's not like that, at least in public.

I don't know what to think, I'm exhausted with all this stuff.

i thought the same but then we all know her team writes that stuff so . . . . .

• Like 1

I still can't believe that all this happened. I would have never thought that the domination cancellation would lead to all this. At first when they announced that they were going to cancel the residency my first thought was that the residency wasn't ever happening and that its cancellation was a excuse to have Britney go on a long break. I never thought that it was Jamie who made her cancel it because she wasn't taking her meds. They literally ruined any little trust that we had for them in the span of a few months. Things will NEVER be the same. This will come up in interviews and m&gs if she ever has any for the rest of her life. This won't blow over as easy as Jamie thinks it will. This is everywhere and if fans can't get to the bottom of this then news reporters will. The press will have Jamie and everyone who works for Britney under a microscope to make sure that they are not doing anything wrong because yesterday felt like we lived in 1950s by how staged the candids were and by how Britney was manhandled back into cedars sinai when we all know that she doesn't belong there. Their treatment of Britney reached its turning point these past few months and us fans have had enough. We are watching you team Britney if you do any harm to Britney we will get to the bottom of it and make sure justice is served.

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, annonymous said:

Ffs, she is asking for privacy and you all keep on going.

Yeah I see how much you all care about her. 

the c-ship is pretty much public to this point, and being controlled like she was, who are you to say that this was not staged or damage control?! when we have all the evidences and only after a decade they were CAUGHT with their handling? :decisions:  and not like we didn't knew...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DignifiedLove said:

Again, it isn’t any of our business and we should leave her alone, as requested by Britney herself, during this time for her to get through whatever it is she needs to get through. Keep in mind, this is her first long break in over 20 years and she doesn’t owe us ****, even if it means she has to lie.

Yes, it is our business. What happened to her changed the way she performs and we spent money because they told us “everything will be fine, Britney is back”. Yes. It is our business. I don’t wanna know every single detail, but asking for some f**king truth is not that much. I can already see some of u praising her arm dancing by the way. 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Commotion said:

Is this what you care about? Britney's dancing? Just like other people who were "anticipating" FFney to come back after the TMZ pics. That's disgusting. This is what Britney sees, "fans" who care about the popstar Britney Spears and not her actual privacy and mental state.

I care about her privacy. I think she should retire. But, as long as she perfoms...yes, I care about her performing skills. You should as well. 

1 minute ago, Blackout93 said:

Yes, it is our business. What happened to her changed the way she performs and we spent money because they told us “everything will be fine, Britney is back”. Yes. It is our business. I don’t wanna know every single detail, but asking for some f**king truth is not that much. I can already see some of u praising her arm dancing by the way. 

With all the honesty, I rather for her to retire and be free from the C-Ship. instead of taking any more years of this bullshit . sorry but I won't spend a single dime on Britney the brand, sorry. :bedtime:

• Like 4

I still can't believe that all this happened. I would have never thought that the domination cancellation would lead to all this. At first when they announced that they were going to cancel the residency my first thought was that the residency wasn't ever happening and that its cancellation was a excuse to have Britney go on a long break. I never thought that it was Jamie who made her cancel it because she wasn't taking her meds. They literally ruined any little trust that we had for them in the span of a few months. Things will NEVER be the same. This will come up in interviews and m&gs if she ever has any for the rest of her life. This won't blow over as easy as Jamie thinks it will. This is everywhere and if fans can't get to the bottom of this then news reporters will. The press will have Jamie and everyone who works for Britney under a microscope to make sure that they are not doing anything wrong because yesterday felt like we lived in 1950s by how staged the candids were and by how Britney was manhandled back into cedars sinai when we all know that she doesn't belong there. Their treatment of Britney reached its turning point these past few month and us fans have had enough. We are watching you team Britney if you do any harm to Britney we will get to the bottom of it and make sure justice is served.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

All we want is a investigation. If team Britney and Jamie have nothing to hide then there's no reason for them not to comply.

wtf are you gonna make britney comply. You're not an attorney, you're not an investigator or anything like that. We don't know what's happening behind closed doors and the only thing we know now is that she asked for privacy. This is something WE KNEW because WE KNOW she doesn't like it when the media makes her private life public.

1 hour ago, Stifler's Mom said:

the c-ship is pretty much public to this point, and being controlled like she was, who are you to say that this was not staged or damage control?! when we have all the evidences and only after a decade they were CAUGHT with their handling? :decisions:  and not like we didn't knew...

Exactly, I don't know anything but you also not. No one has evidence. For example, I constantly see that one vid during X-factor that britney is signing an autograph and when we walks away she makes that 'scary' face. She made that face because she f**king bumped into jason and thats why she apologized, but now everyone is using that video to 'proof' she is not allowed to sign autographs. Everyhings is now being misused and its spinning out of control. 

Ofcourse its possible that its all staged and its really bad, but what if Britney is really ok and all she needs is some privacy?? She said in the message that this all makes it worse for her and she wants you to stop. What if this really is the case? 

If you really care about her then you listen to her tbh. She already has enough stress.