#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

17 minutes ago, BoleynR said:

Hands up who’s thinking that maybe, just MAYBE she’s taking time off because she’s actually with lawyers trying to get out of said c ship & maybe she was forced into facility but they already declared her fit? Maybe JUST MAYBE ❤️ 

Hence filing in March 2019 again. 

Unfortunately, I doubt it. Otherwise those stories of her going off the rails again wouldn’t happen and the paralegal would be wrong 

6 minutes ago, annonymous said:

She asks for privacy and to stop with this ****. And what do you do? You keep on going. 

So yeah to me that means that you don't care about her. 

sorry if you don't have enough critical thinking to do the clicks. again, I'm not gonna keep going this discussion with you. think whatever you want.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Goku said:

And how exposing the conservatorship is not respecting privacy? 

I think FreeBritney has done a lot of good, but you have to look at the bad too. Now hundreds of thousands of people can access her court documents, most of us having no background in law, conservatorships, guardianships etc and forming opinions on it all. We can see receipts of everything she has bought over the years. She literally has no privacy. The good is it has made a LOT of people ask the question 'why does Britney need a conservatorship?' but the bad is how it's just making her need for privacy even harder for her

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Britney : A Vocal Actress said:

She doesn't know **** about the #FreeBritney movement. They probably went like "Britney, your fans are so cute, they are missing you so much, let's do a short video form them".

This Lou girl is trying to save her *** with that Sam reference. ***** it's too late! 

Can we talk about the ? emoji!!??? Like for real? They are trying so hard. OMG

This is all fake news! I am full of rage. 

This. Britney would never search for a flower emoji that look like the bomt one. She would go for a apple or fairies. Something she uses often.

1 minute ago, Britney : A Vocal Actress said:

She doesn't know **** about the #FreeBritney movement. They probably went like "Britney, your fans are so cute, they are missing you so much, let's do a short video form them".

This Lou girl is trying to save her *** with that Sam reference. ***** it's too late! 

Can we talk about the ? emoji!!??? Like for real? They are trying so hard. OMG

This is all fake news! I am full of rage. 

You do realise that you don't actually know what she 'sounds' like on Instagram right? You think her team impersonated her on her latest post because they included that flower emoji? Since you think her team wrote her last post and "they are trying so hard. OMG", then why do you believe all her prior posts since day 1 of Instagram are her? Britney's been under a conservatorship since 2008, well before IG

35 minutes ago, Commotion said:

You don't give a **** about her privacy if you're on this #freebritney thing now. People have been dusting out documents from 10 years ago, talking to Lutfi and whoever else no one should be in contact with these days, making every single thing she's done, can do or can't do public.

Is she performing now? I don't think so. So it's highly innapropriate to comment about her dancing skills.

I criticized people for talking to Sam Lufti and I said the only right thing her father did was taking her away from him. You clearly don’t follow the discussion. Enough with you. Bye. 

• Like 1