#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

23 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

If this is true, i'm happy that the POINT of all the movement is going forward. we should be celebrating?! something is being done for **** sake :onpoint:

19 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Dear god i hope this is a positive thing. 

We have to wait and see. Britney has fought to end the C-ship 7 times before but the judges on these cases were corrupt.

• Like 2

The instagram post would have been all good and well for her team if they hadn't went so off topic with what she said in the video to what was written in the caption.

The emails of Sam L were clearly confined to a small population on Twitter and this thread. No media outlets caught up with it nor does anyone of the GP know of it. Sam L is literally a nobody, so I'm pretty sure noone would have bothered about him.

But the fact that the IG post called out him specifically and addressed the emails first and foremost:watrusayin: Guuurll we know it's not you Britney.

Britney checks exhale or unknown guys in twitter now? Otherwise how would she know about the emails? :whatitellu:

Remember when Keri Hilson said "Talking to Britney is like talking to your aunt with alzhimers" ? I am doubtful she even remembers the existence of emails let alone Sam L. If we ask her about 2007, all she could probably say would be "you know, It was not a cool time, you know". NOTHING MORE THAN THAT. Period. :checkit:

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, Blackout93 said:

I criticized people for talking to Sam Lufti and I said the only right thing her father did was taking her away from him. You clearly don’t follow the discussion. Enough with you. Bye. 

I've been following the discussion since before you started posting on this thread. You're still one of the people talking trash about her dancing skills which is highly innapropriate. And you still contribute to Britney feeling like she has no privacy.

1 minute ago, canceledshow said:

Maybe ? emoji is title for B10?  Coming VERY SOON, B added:mhm:

I'm pretty sure her team edited every song for the new album that has "free,freedom, on my own" and similar words.:bedtime:

Yet, they are gonna make her sing about clubbing and othet things she didn't experienced in over a decade:qtbrit:

I'm really praying that a residency and a B10 isn't happening for real. until this is settled. I rather best for her to retire and get her freedom at least :crying4:

• Like 3

Before the hiatus, they only mentioned how the album was beginning on the works. And now both Sam and Brit said that she is coming back very soon:nervousney: So does that mean she is gonna release B10 very soon? But if she is in a mental health facility, how will she record?!:schoolingtime:

**** THEY ARE GONNA CALL UP MYAH AGAIN TO CLOSE UP AN UNFINISHED MESS:wow:

ITS NOT GOING TO BE BLACKOUT 2.0! ITS BJ 2.0 !!!!!

Spoiler

Someone hack into Larry's phone and delete Myah's and willi.i.am's number from emergency contacts:woopsie:

Or else, brace yourselves for when FFney meets Britney Jean in 2019:wontcry:

• Like 1
Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

I'm really praying that a residency and a B10 isn't happening for real. until this is settled. I rather best for her to retire and get her freedom at least :crying4:

But this is sucha great marketing moment. I mean it's her team job to push the sales and also they work on percentage.:yaknow: it doesn't need to be anything with music. 

Personally, i just want to see Britney eating McDonald's and watching movies with Fe while prankcalling Jessica Biel  "you'll never be meh":tehe:

• Like 5