#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I can’t help feeling that this was filmed at a different time. The pictures from Sunday showed her face looking extremely affected by medication. There are a lot of puffiness around her mouth area, however, in the Instagram video there are non. 

Also she doesn’t mention the movement or anything. She address that family stress, but nothing about her fans literally fighting for her rights. 

• Like 3
On 4/19/2019 at 7:31 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

What might she think about how she’s so loved and perceived by everyone?

I can’t speak for her, obviously, but I would personally find it extremely irritating considering the entire world, including much of her own fanbase, was previously so openly hateful toward her whenever she truly needed support (2006-2007), but then didn’t hesitate a single moment to shamelessly jump back on the Britney wagon the very moment she had a blonde wig, catchy song and looked “pretty” again. 

I cant imagine Britney perceives herself as truly being “loved” by everyone, because that’s hardly been her experience. Real love is unconditional, and not dependent upon whether or not TMZ thinks she’s bikini-body ready or whatever. I think she saw through the hypocrisy of the industry a very long time ago, and during the FF era her contempt for the wishy-washy media (and maybe even public) was definitely evident.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout93 said:

Great idea but it will never happen. I can already picture her “comeback” in my mind. We must accept, once and for all, that they will treat fans like ****. We will never gonna know what happened. It’s hard but I don’t see other options. 

You can only treat fans like ****, just if you have some!  :fu: #ByeBritneyBrand

• Like 2
Just now, Princess Pink said:

Oh ***** I will GO OFF.

The opposite? So you're okay with her being severely ill but still working as if she's not? You're okay with putting more money in her father's pocket? You support her exploitation?

Sis nobody is saying that’s okay. What I’m saying is that we shouldn’t erase her hard-earned legacy that she herself put blood, sweat and the tears in from 1998-2007. You’re literally wanting DJ’s at clubs to ban her music and for us to boycott her music videos? Make that make sense, lmfao. :akii:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Chitotanas said:

Unless we get another gram podcast or proof that they made her say this... We're over :(

at least now we know we're capable of making them listen to us, maybe we can finally ask them to leak something else, or to release another single or whatever lol if they really want us to keep quiet and forget about the cship, they would have to really deliver a good era, where she looks happy and invested and where we get more than two singles, but that isn't happening, so I think we're just not gonna let them forget about this even if the media does

• Like 2
1 hour ago, aspireone said:

Hey CheatahBurgerface

1. You're a Radical Centrist who's comfortable with the system. Due to your conservatism, You are actually closer to a Trumper than I ever am.

2. Criticizing the Status quo including the parts of it that is Exploitative of women has been part of PROGRESSIVE thought. But seeing as you're a Radical Centrist who benefits from the exploitation of women in the Status quo, YA DON'T CARE. Ya keep on calling people here Trumpers despite your Milquetoast self being way much closer in right-wing ideological conservatism than we are. Y'all are too blind to realize that there's progressive thought that exists beyond..... whatever fake garbage you believe in.

Radical Centrists like you ALWAYS fall down to Trumpism further down the line.

You ain't foolin' anyone.

You're making a fool of yourself. Enjoy your conspiracy theory peddling. Maybe take it to InfoWars where your kind belongs sweetie

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Sis nobody is saying that’s okay. What I’m saying is that we shouldn’t erase her hard-earned legacy that she herself put blood, sweat and the tears in from 1998-2007. You’re literally wanting DJ’s at clubs to ban her music and for us to boycott her music videos? Make that make sense, lmfao. :akii:

Every spin, every stream, every view is money for her dad. Her DAD. HER MUTHAf**kIN DAD, NOT Britney.

Is her dad an iconic popstar? Nope. But keep trying to shut me down with gifs you didn't create.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, land said:

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by the jugde on her case, a judge that people review on her official page as 'corrupted'.

If you want to check it out for yourself, her case is number #:BP108870 on California's court website.

OCutMs6.jpg

aM6a9wr.jpg

there you have proof she can't choose her own friends, make phone calls, use her own money, ride her own car.... everything is on the hands of her conservator (in this case her dad).

the timeline of her appealing the conservatorship in public records:

2008: she first appeals it (deemed mentally unstable)

2009: before Circus Tour: she sends an evaluation by a psychiatrist asking for the end of the conservatorship

March 30, 2009 (a month after Circus Tour began): her dad fights her own motion, asking for a second psychiatrist evaluation

July 23, 2009: new psychiatrist agrees with first psychiatrist and also asks for the conservatorship to end

May 28, 2010: Britney and psychiatrist send and update on her mental health to give more evidence on her being mentally stable

July 29, 2011 (during Femme Fatale when she was doped af): Jamie and conservatorship lawyer makes a urgent statement

Right after that Britney and her own lawyer makes their own statement

April 6, 2012: Jamie asks for her boyfriend at that time, Jason Trawick, to be added as a conservator

August 21, 2012: Britney files a petition asking to shorten the conservatorship

*Media reports Britney had a meeting with the jugde on her case arguing that "she's the only person under a conservatorship to sign a $50 million deal to be a judge on a live tv show". Wants conservatorship to end. Denied by the judge.

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018: no updates on her case.

March 4, 2019: Britney files a new urgent petition (no details) and a memo (legal defend on her behalf)

Right after that Jamie files a petition against her

Then there's a register of a lawyer, Andrew Wallet (co-conservator), being fired and asking to get paid *The same who allegedly spoke with Britney's Gram via voicemail after a month.

Britney files a new memo (no detail)

Jamie Spears (conservator) files a new petition against Britney

Britney is sent to a mental facility

It appears every time she tries to petition and/or fight the conservatorship she's medicated. Only this time it got worse (they lost one conservator), so it makes sense they sent her to a mental facility. 

That's literally official public records, therefore proof she doesnt want this.

Bae can you please give me the link of this?

On a side note I'm still shocked to know that those emails leaked earlier are somehow real. I really thought someone had made that up and it all just seemed like an obscure reddit post but now we know that if her people are to be believed they are real only not written by Britney herself but Lutfi when he was in control (which makes me think they're real AND written by Britney). "if I’m dead I can’t sign your checks" does sound a lot like Blackout era Britney *****. Her team is very lame in damage control, whenever they try to fix something they end up spilling some beans :drown:

• Like 7
9 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

Bc home girl is VERY OBVIOUSLY NOT FINE according to: ******** pictures of our queen doped out her brain, MULTIPLE news sources saying she's going through it. She is not fine. If she is fine where the **** is shee 

Check her insta

1 minute ago, Brian I said:

You can only treat fans like ****, just if you have some!  :fu: #ByeBritneyBrand

Besides people being curious about her future “comeback”, how many fans will still follow her, like buying cds and tickets? Because they clearly think we're a bunch of idiots. And that’s not right. I gave up a long time ago (i can find anything I want on YouTube and don’t have to spend money anymore on her and team). 

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

at least now we know we're capable of making them listen to us, maybe we can finally ask them to leak something else, or to release another single or whatever lol if they really want us to keep quiet and forget about the cship, they would have to really deliver a good era, where she looks happy and invested and where we get more than two singles, but that isn't happening, so I think we're just not gonna let them forget about this even if the media does

Im not supporting whatever she does from now on if she still on that cship... Id rather her just be free and retire if she wants to

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, land said:

On a side note I'm still shocked to know that those emails leaked earlier are somehow real. I really thought someone had made that up and it all just seemed like an obscure reddit post but now we know that if her people are to be believed they are real only not written by Britney herself but Lutfi when he was in control (which makes me think they're real AND written by Britney). "if I’m dead I can’t sign your checks" does sound a lot like Blackout era Britney *****. Her team is very lame in damage control, whenever they try to fix something they end up spilling some beans :drown:

They're baby boomers :raven:

• Like 5