#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Why are they continiously removing and censoring comments then :pensiveney:

What kind of dictatorship is this? It's like they clean after themselves by any means , then they go ahead and mess it up by exposing themselves with this obvious sensorship :pensiveney:

BUT YOU ALL NEED TO UNDERSTAND ONE THING . 

NOW WE ARE ONLY HARMING BRITNEY FURTHER . THIS BATTLE IS NOT OURS , WE ARE MAKING THIGS MORE COMPLICATED. 

• Like 2
Just now, Denise said:

Also is funny what she says, that her family is stressed.. yeah, I've seen it, they were partying, fishing.. yeah I believe them

I mean, Jamie-lynns story on insta shows she’s pissed but that’s it 

I don’t agree AT ALL with death threats to her family. I don’t. I don’t agree with attacking them so whoever has been is an *******. I feel we need to take another approach with the movement 

14 minutes ago, COCKy™ said:

You know people who have to take medication with no choice in the matter?  That’s interesting, because I don’t.   

And again, I’ll ask if you had the chance to read her public court docket with all the restrictions she’s under?

Gimme the link so I can study it, please.

Seriously, I'm not trying to attack you and I respect you. We are talking about the Involuntary Treatment.
That is legal if the person could be a danger for himself or other people. LIke they did in 2007.

Involuntary treatment refers to medical treatment undertaken without the consent of the person being treated. In almost all circumstances, involuntary treatment refers to psychiatric treatment administered despite an individual's objections. These are typically individuals who have been diagnosed with a mental disorder and are deemed by a court or by two doctors to be a danger to themselves or to others

14 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

OK, one question I think we need to answer is this: where was the video recorded?

I don't know about you guys, but to me, it looks like it was recorded in her gym...

Compare the two:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Britney Spears' gym

Reveal hidden contents

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Britney Spears' gym

Also, where did she go after leaving the facility two days ago? Back to her house?

The door handles/knobs are different. 

9 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Why are they continiously removing and censoring comments then :pensiveney:

What kind of dictatorship is this? It's like they clean after themselves by any means , then they go ahead and mess it up by exposing themselves with this obvious sensorship :pensiveney:

BUT YOU ALL NEED TO UNDERSTAND ONE THING . 

NOW WE ARE ONLY HARMING BRITNEY FURTHER . THIS BATTLE IS NOT OURS , WE ARE MAKING THIGS MORE COMPLICATED. 

Her team literally never does anything that makes sense. From the Brunetta Joan album disaster to this mess, it just is bafoolery. Domination announcement, original doll. Even with little things like her costumes and ****. I stopped asking why a long time ago because really there is no reason why. Britney’s team is comedic at this point :whatitellu:

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Okay, I left the thread at the page 568. :orangu: What happened? Can you guys summarise please?

"Britney" aka Lou Taylor posted that video, Sam (Lutfi) replied back and comments such as the ones by Breatheheavy or Absolute Britney have been deleted among other fans'

Lou Taylors is on a liking spree of comments from that post :umok:

And I think there was someone that had a conversation with a "close friend" or relative of Britney asking him not to stop the #FreeBritney movement but I don't know what happened with that

• Like 4
#Brunetteney">
1 minute ago, #Brunetteney said:

Her team literally never does anything that makes sense. From the Brunetta Joan album disaster to this mess, it just is bafoolery. Domination announcement, original doll. Even with little things like her outfits and ****. I stopped asked why a long time ago because really there is no reason why. Britney’s team is comedic at this point :whatitellu:

They meant to be running her life and doing a **** job on it

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Sad stuff is going on...

Can't we totally boycott her brand? Like, I don't know, send lots of reports to her Spotify, TIDAL, etc? And things like that. 

I know it sounds crazy but... I wish I could do anything to help Britney get out of the **** she's been living in.

I'm here for this. I don't want to stream or buy anything until she's freed. She won't see that money anyway.

• Like 9