#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, sibode said:

What does that mean??? I know people who NEEDS to take medications because unfortunately they have a mental disease.
They HAVE TO TAKE EM! ThEY CANNOT DECIDE whether take em or not!

We love her, she's a wonderful person to me and I love her HUMAN side... I really want her to be safe and healthy,
but I'm not her doctor or her father... And I need to respect people who knows her situation better than me.

SHE ASKED OUR SILENCE AND RESPECT. 
BE BORED SOMEWHERE ELSE. Let's not play with Britney's life.

You know people who have to take medication with no choice in the matter?  That’s interesting, because I don’t.   

And again, I’ll ask if you had the chance to read her public court docket with all the restrictions she’s under?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Denise said:

I'm sorry I don't believe that post! The video looks old, those are not Britney's words....Someone is deleting the Instagram comments!

So noo I don't believe the post! She was forced to do it or someone else was writing the message

I believe her team asked her to record a message to her fans without telling her the reason for it. 

I'm not sure Britney's fully aware of what's going on. I do agree that she did not write the caption that addressed the threats and emails which I think were not covered by the (mainstream) media.

• Like 9

OK, one question I think we need to answer is this: where was the video recorded?

I don't know about you guys, but to me, it looks like it was recorded in her gym...

Compare the two:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Britney Spears' gym

Spoiler

Also, where did she go after leaving the facility two days ago? Back to her house?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

OK, one question I think we need to answer is this: where was the video recorded?

I don't know about you guys, but to me, it looks like it was recorded in her gym...

Compare the two:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Also, where did she go after leaving the facility two days ago? Back to her house?

tbh I think she’s out of the facility for good now 

Is the problem with conservators that family members or supposed friends are appointed conservators and they steal? Or that courts are appointing other people who turn out to be crooks?

All of the above.

I’m trying to show that there are some problems in the system that are fixable. Most have to do with oversight and accountability. I assumed that the system was well-regulated and controlled, but that’s not true.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nextavenue/2015/05/15/beware-the-con-game-of-conservatorships/

An actual journalist who investigated the conservatorship cases in America.

And yet somehow people wanna believe everything related to the legal system or family and not question or investigate further.

• Like 7

Sad stuff is going on...

Can't we totally boycott her brand? Like, I don't know, send lots of reports to her Spotify, TIDAL, etc? And things like that. 

I know it sounds crazy but... I wish I could do anything to help Britney get out of the **** she's been living in.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Me to jordan, pokémon and timberlake rn IM—

:urite:

One, two, three
Not only you and me
Got one eighty degrees
And I'm caught in between
Countin'
One, two, three
Pokemon, Jordan and Me
Gettin' down with 3P
Everybody loves me
Oh

:demi:

britney needs to make a song called 4 so I can include Timberlake Jr next time 

• Like 5

I just cant tbh. So a video is posted and she's asking for privacy and all but y'all continue with your stupid conspiracies. Just leave her breathe omg. Who cares if that video is old or not the fact is y'all dont need to harrass her people, make death treats and all, it's just SO not right and gone too far. I remember a lot wanted a message from Britney. You got it, it's still not ok. What do you want? It's like everything they do is questioned anyway. Britney could post a video of herself with a newspaper with the date and crying for you to stop, you might still say it's photoshopped and staged. Y'all are embarrassing. If there's anything truth will come out at one point anyway but just stop acting childish and let the woman deal with her own life ffs, some of you are acting worse than stalkers and it's scary af.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Compare the two:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

That is her gym the door the same at the side and the wall is blue! Gotccha team b! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, land said:

Is the problem with conservators that family members or supposed friends are appointed conservators and they steal? Or that courts are appointing other people who turn out to be crooks?

All of the above.

I’m trying to show that there are some problems in the system that are fixable. Most have to do with oversight and accountability. I assumed that the system was well-regulated and controlled, but that’s not true.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nextavenue/2015/05/15/beware-the-con-game-of-conservatorships/

An actual journalist who investigated the conservatorship cases in America.

And yet somehow people wanna believe everything related to the legal system or family and not question or investigate further.

Thank you. 

• Like 3
#Brunetteney">
Just now, #Brunetteney said:

One, two, three
Not only you and me
Got one eighty degrees
And I'm caught in between
Countin'
One, two, three
Pokemon, Jordan and Me
Gettin' down with 3P
Everybody loves me
Oh

:demi:

britney needs to make a song called 4 so I can include Timberlake Jr next time 

nnnnnnnn :blol:

im honestly surprised jordan hasn’t permabanned our derailing ***** ***** from this thread yet :orangu:

• Like 3