#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

What do we make of this whole e-mail then? I'm so confused... :embarrassney:

On one hand, this could be an old video that's used now as a quick and simple way to respond to this...

Or it could've been recorded by someone else from team B and posted to respond to the situation...

But on the other hand, what if this is genuine? I really wanna fight for her freedom, but I'm really worried that we're only causing an unnecessary fuss and she is perfectly fine...

Why does this have to get more confusing with every new thing? :embarrassney:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Britney fans are the most attractive fanbase just like our fave, that is a proven fact, and if a person doesn’t like Britney, it’s usually because that person is ugly. It’s science, hence why they created the little monsters.:akii:

It’s scientifically proven that listening to Britney’s best song that she’s ever recorded aka overprotected makes you turn 10 times more attractive :whatitellu:  

• Like 4
Just now, Shadow2003 said:

On one hand, this could be an old video that's used now as a quick and simple way to respond to this...

Or it could've been recorded by someone else from team B and posted to respond to the situation...

But on the other hand, what if this is genuine? I really wanna fight for her freedom, but I'm really worried that we're only causing an unnecessary fuss and she is perfectly fine...

Mentioning Sam Lutfi emails when no one was talking about it, and Lou Taylor liking all those comments on the post (and some comments getting deleted like the ones by BreatheHeavy and Absolute Britney), I think it's enough to see who's behind it all

• Like 9
Just now, Princess Pink said:

I needed a few hours to process the Instagram post, but here are my thoughts.

The facts still speak volumes. First, and biggest of all, Britney has no civil rights due to a mysterious mental illness that is so severe she must be on consistent medication and check in to mental facilities, but... she still works. And she works hard. Like, she's a mother in her late thirties and she still has abs hard. That sentence in and of itself is a paradox that the fan base will not ignore any longer. One cannot be sick to the point of the loss of all human rights, but also work harder than most humans do.

Second, the BritneysGram voicemail, THE catalyst for the #freebritney movement, was never addressed in the Instagram post. Instead, Sam Lutfi's emails were? Illogical, an obvious attempt to distract from the issues at hand.

Britney also does not own a cell phone, yet records a video. Britney's mom is liking comments saying she needs to be freed, still no word from her. Constant censorship from Britney's team for days now ever since this began. All major media outlets picking up on Britney's post while they completely ignored the #freebritney movement.

All in all, this is the work of some very deceptive and manipulative people. They may have won the battle, but we will win the war. 

Not to mention the people most likely to defend Britney's "privacy" are the people who are most reliant on her. Her boyfriend, Lou, and the two Jobless Jamie's. How is a woman who has been deemed mentally unfit working harder than the people reliant on her? And WHY are there people reliant on a mentally ill woman's earnings in the first place. At least her mom does f**king pyramid schemes for her own coin, maybe that's why she's so unbothered/supportive of all this. 

• Like 5
#Brunetteney">
Just now, #Brunetteney said:

It’s scientifically proven that listening to Britney’s best song that she’s ever recorded aka overprotected makes you turn 10 times more attractive :whatitellu:  

another scientific fact, yes, and those who place overprotected in her top 10 are 10x more attractive.  :urite:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, COCKy™ said:

We know plenty. 

Have you checked out the restrictions she’s under in her public court docket?

What does that mean??? I know people who NEEDS to take medications because unfortunately they have a mental disease.
They HAVE TO TAKE EM! ThEY CANNOT DECIDE whether take em or not!

We love her, she's a wonderful person to me and I love her HUMAN side... I really want her to be safe and healthy,
but I'm not her doctor or her father... And I need to respect people who knows her situation better than me.

SHE ASKED OUR SILENCE AND RESPECT. 
BE BORED SOMEWHERE ELSE. Let's not play with Britney's life.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, sibode said:

What does that mean??? I know people who NEEDS to take medications because unfortunately they have a mental disease.

We love her, she's a wonderful person to me and I love her HUMAN side... I really want her to be safe and healthy,
but I'm not her doctor or her father... And I need to respect people who knows her situation better than me.

I mean... if you’re not in a conservatorship they actually can decide... no one is forcing it down their mouths... and how are we playing with her life again, are we giving her cocktails of medications?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, sibode said:

It is egocentric and narcissistic to think that asking questions about a public persona's legal mysteries equates to endangering that same person's life. 

However, it is quite rational to place the power over Britney's life into the hands of her father. Her legal conservator. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, BoleynR said:

She looks nothing like how we saw her in pap photos two days ago? Her whole face & body was bloated and she had a black eye? I think this is an old standard video 

Yes, but I think she recorded the video the same day it was posted by her team. 

She was wearing makeup in the pap shots as well, but it was smudged, like she'd slept with it.

Spoiler

BGUS_1555859_015-copy-copy-683x1024.jpg

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Okay just saw the Insta post, don’t really know how to feel tbh. The video does look old. Idk why I think that though.

7 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

I totally agree. 

The comment from sam worry me most, you can see she’s not wrote it, where’s the bow emoji? She looks NOTHING like she did in the pap photos ,

whos side is Sam on? Or IS he on hers & she actually is using this time to get herself out of the cship & it’s becoming a battle with them ? 

• Like 2