#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Ok so this came out. 

I didn't say anything before because really I didn't know what to say. I was happy to see her ok and just saying anything, but honestly I'm not sure if that wasn't staged and her words scripted. I don't wanna sound like a 'conspiracy theories' delusional fan and the one who only looks for drama and I really hope I'm wrong and her words here are true. But a video like this could be easily staged too, don't you think? And that caption and... Idk, something seems off to me. 

But anyways, glad to see her at least:clap1: yaaay

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Commotion said:

So much fun but you know full well Britney doesn't want her private issues out there. She doesn't want us to know she needs to have someone there 24/7, she doesn't want us to know about the phone thing. I would be pissed at my own "fans" if I were her.

Is the situation shady? Yeah. But as genuine fans we can't be doing messy **** because anything we do now is gonna be invalid. Now we're just the crazy fans following the crazy woman who had to go into rehab and we made up all of these conspiracy theories. Whether it was or not about the conservatorship first, this is how everyone sees us and this is how Britney sees us for sure.

4 minutes ago, Commotion said:

So much fun but you know full well Britney doesn't want her private issues out there. She doesn't want us to know she needs to have someone there 24/7, she doesn't want us to know about the phone thing. I would be pissed at my own "fans" if I were her.

Is the situation shady? Yeah. But as genuine fans we can't be doing messy **** because anything we do now is gonna be invalid. Now we're just the crazy fans following the crazy woman who had to go into rehab and we made up all of these conspiracy theories. Whether it was or not about the conservatorship first, this is how everyone sees us and this is how Britney sees us for sure.

Well, if privacy is want she wants they shouldn’t have lied about it. But that’s what they did. And they weren’t good even at that. They could have said so many things to make us understand the situation. They just don’t care. Yeah, we’re the crazy ones ?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Haburo said:

after the video, I don’t know what to think of the #freebritney movement

highlights have been the email leak where she tells her lawyer to please do something about her stalker because “if I’m dead I can’t sign your checks”, the poorly-attended protest of gays in weho yesterday chanting “she’s not your *****” and backlash to Jamie Lynn’s tweet saying how close she is to her sister (people pulling receipts saying Britney found out about her pregnancy from a paparazzo, etc)

lowlights have been the staged photo op, anything written by TMZ (therefore commissioned by her camp) and general silence on the issue from public figures

we used to think that the conservatorship was just to keep her off the witness stand/from having to give evidence in court

my overall conclusion before the instagram video: a judge granted her full custody of her kids, if she’s deemed legally responsible enough to care for 2 lives she should be deemed legally responsible to take care of her own

also I think it’s on record that she’s tried to challenge the conservatorship before but the judge deemed her incapable of hiring an attorney but the streets have been talking that some woman on social media saw Britney in her office, where there is also some big showbiz lawyer (fingers crossed for ed shapiro) and I thought the kettle was on for some tea

but she made a video basically saying she’s fine, to stop & that lufti made the emails

should we stop

HELLO  what should we do now

Just now, Blackout93 said:

Yes we f**king are the crazy ones. This fanbase has been digging up dirt from more than a decade ago trying to prove a point. They can lie all they want but that doesn't make it right for anyone to make it worse for Britney airing all this private stuff we shouldn't know about.

I told you guys, you guys were over reacting as always!

Ok the reason shes stated for postponing the Domination tour was not believeable. I mean you dont go to a facility for your own sake when your dad is hospital as we're told before (I was right here again).

This was a lie clearly but your reaction was reaching tho. She could tell all about everything if she was being kept there against her will. Clearly theres something wrong with her but its not like shes forced to do something. I believe she just doesnt feel ok, thats it. Now Please stop with this #freeBritney thing

:mhm:

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

No, but you're going to keep stroking the fire of this conspiracy theory. Respect her privacy like she asked. 

I don’t believe I’ve been disrespectful at all. Conservatorships lack checks and balances. But don’t take it from me.  An actual journalist who investigated the current cases in America wrote an article on this. This was already mentioned a few pages back.  Yet you believe nobody even has the right to ask questions?#5775a4cca89b" rel="external nofollow">https://www.forbes.com/sites/nextavenue/2015/05/15/beware-the-con-game-of-conservatorships/#5775a4cca89b

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Okay so here's a short summary from page 570 till now to everyone that couldn't keep up or came late:

On page 572, Land posted Britney's conservatorship case documents from California court's public website. According to it, she can't choose her own friends, make phone calls, use her own money, ride her own car.... everything is on the hands of her conservator (in this case her dad). Exhale goes on to marvel at him providing the documents and continues to discuss it throughout many pages. Here's a quick link if you want to refer to it:  https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/2651458/conservatorship-of-spears-ca22/

Reveal hidden contents

On page 576, people discussed about YouTuber Shane Dawson, who recently followed Sam Lutfi and he followed back. Some people were awestruck knowing that Sam's name was actually spelled LUTFI and not LUFTI. 

An ET video about JL's rant, the protest and her appearance is released as people criticise  it for being too favoured on team B's side. The Greatest Show and Christina is brought up, with the Liberation tour being compared to POMt.

On page 578, DignifiedLove brings up the topic of Larry being "lowkey hot AF". People criticize that opinion and goes on 3 pages discussing whether Larry and Sam L are hot or not. Assumptions that Britney had *** with Larry are brought up, which receives reactions of disgust from most people. They also discussed if they would "hit that", 'That' referring to Larry.

Reveal hidden contents

On page 582, reports of Sam L emerge as more news about his restraining oreder from Britney and Courtney Love surfaces. Exhalers bash him as reports from Lynne about Sam also emerge, blaming him for Britney's low points in 2007:

Reveal hidden contents

7976413599c969a7e766cbb90a847ae60362ba3f

On page 583, What You Need brings up the topic of Jamie's death and many people respond with posts that imply they wish he was dead. They receive many downvotes and harsh replies telling them to stop wishing for someone else's death. It goes on till page 585.

Amidst these pages, the Britney Jean hate comes into play, as the topic is brought up by PokemonSpears. Many people comment on Myah and how the album is bad.

Some exhalers bring up the topic of Illuminati in page 586 and 587. It gets suppressed easily.

Through pages 588 to 600, people continue to discuss topics on Lou and her religious ways, as no new hot tea has been spilled.

On page 592, exhale reacts to Britney posting a video on instagram. The authenticity of who write the caption and whether she was forced to do it is questioned. Britney herself denies everything we collected, being as specific as referring to the emails from Sam L. Almost everyone agrees that Britney didn't write it as some exhalers underlines that the movement is officially over and this is as much as an answer we could have gotten. Many people withdraw from the movement saying they got the final answer they wanted, from Britney herself. Many people say it's scripted as this directly contradicts all the receipts collected over time.

Reveal hidden contents

Exhale hits page 600 As everyone is divided between supporters and people who just want her to have privacy.

Sam comments on the post telling us to give her some privacy.

Sam L gets more negative reactions as people solidified that the emails were fake, although others disagree.

On page 608, Justhanging posts news about a new conservatorship hearing, scheduled for 4/23 (which wans yesterday) and 5/10 of 2019.

Emailmypussy officially unpinned her big thread on the issue. Many more people retract from the movement. Exhale has a meltdown over the Instagram post.

From page 612, people starts discussing over the court hearing which gets overshadowed by discussions on Sam L's new Tweet blaming Team B:

The reference of the emails on Britney's post receives backslash as they were not even covered by the media nor does the GP know of it but still her Team came to it's knowledge. This makes many people actually believe the emails more confidently.

The instagram post and its comments continue to be discussed throughout pages 620 till now.

Shrekney recieve many upvotes and praises for outing team B with facts collected and addressed. Many people agree to what he said and credits to having given them more faith to continue the movement.

On page 630, a guy called Anthony Steven who has a personal relation with Fe goes on a Twitter rant about how fake the IG post is, he receives support.

Through pages 630, people start to notice that IG comments on her post are being deleted. Many people complain about it and solidifies their rumors about team B.

There are thirst comments about Jordan on page 634 if anyone is interested. People post  Jordan's IG posts on here to show how "hot" he is. Jordan remains silent, clearly enjoying the attention. The discussion about him "meat" goes on for 3 pages, with amjor contributions from What You Need.

The thread suddenly transforms into a Britney fans hotness appreciation thread. PokemonSpears's and Jordan's IG posts are exposed. Justin Timberlake is thrown in the mix and hungry gays all over comes drooling over them.

On page 644, people question about the Gram girl and when their next podcast is coming.

Thank you and have a nice day ahead on here:bigkiss:

Love you for this!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Bravenewmary said:

Have you seen what Sam Asghari commented or her IG video :gloria:

DAMAGE CONTROL. He’s a part of this too. It’s a small part obviously, but he is most definitely in on this. I was never a fan of him... I always thought he had other motives. This whole thing has just solidified it more for me. The staged paparazzi walk, the perfectly timed IG posts, come on. Sorry if you like Sam, but I don’t. 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, COCKy™ said:

I don’t believe I’ve been disrespectful at all. Conservatorships lack checks and balances. But don’t take it from me.  An actual journalist who investigated the current cases in America wrote an article on this. This was already mentioned a few pages back.  Yet you believe nobody even has the right to ask questions?#5775a4cca89b" rel="external nofollow">https://www.forbes.com/sites/nextavenue/2015/05/15/beware-the-con-game-of-conservatorships/#5775a4cca89b

You're an effing fan! What do you think you can do? You have no claim to her.
I guess it's never going to be enough for you people. She told you all is well and to please respect her privacy, but you can't stop. 
You're all trying to decipher her latest IG post and claiming it's fake news like a ******* Trumper

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Okay so here's a short summary from page 570 till now to everyone that couldn't keep up or came late:

On page 572, Land posted Britney's conservatorship case documents from California court's public website. According to it, she can't choose her own friends, make phone calls, use her own money, ride her own car.... everything is on the hands of her conservator (in this case her dad). Exhale goes on to marvel at him providing the documents and continues to discuss it throughout many pages. Here's a quick link if you want to refer to it:  https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/2651458/conservatorship-of-spears-ca22/

Reveal hidden contents

On page 576, people discussed about YouTuber Shane Dawson, who recently followed Sam Lutfi and he followed back. Some people were awestruck knowing that Sam's name was actually spelled LUTFI and not LUFTI. 

An ET video about JL's rant, the protest and her appearance is released as people criticise  it for being too favoured on team B's side. The Greatest Show and Christina is brought up, with the Liberation tour being compared to POMt.

On page 578, DignifiedLove brings up the topic of Larry being "lowkey hot AF". People criticize that opinion and goes on 3 pages discussing whether Larry and Sam L are hot or not. Assumptions that Britney had *** with Larry are brought up, which receives reactions of disgust from most people. They also discussed if they would "hit that", 'That' referring to Larry.

Reveal hidden contents

On page 582, reports of Sam L emerge as more news about his restraining oreder from Britney and Courtney Love surfaces. Exhalers bash him as reports from Lynne about Sam also emerge, blaming him for Britney's low points in 2007:

Reveal hidden contents

7976413599c969a7e766cbb90a847ae60362ba3f

On page 583, What You Need brings up the topic of Jamie's death and many people respond with posts that imply they wish he was dead. They receive many downvotes and harsh replies telling them to stop wishing for someone else's death. It goes on till page 585.

Amidst these pages, the Britney Jean hate comes into play, as the topic is brought up by PokemonSpears. Many people comment on Myah and how the album is bad.

Some exhalers bring up the topic of Illuminati in page 586 and 587. It gets suppressed easily.

Through pages 588 to 600, people continue to discuss topics on Lou and her religious ways, as no new hot tea has been spilled.

On page 592, exhale reacts to Britney posting a video on instagram. The authenticity of who write the caption and whether she was forced to do it is questioned. Britney herself denies everything we collected, being as specific as referring to the emails from Sam L. Almost everyone agrees that Britney didn't write it as some exhalers underlines that the movement is officially over and this is as much as an answer we could have gotten. Many people withdraw from the movement saying they got the final answer they wanted, from Britney herself. Many people say it's scripted as this directly contradicts all the receipts collected over time.

Reveal hidden contents

Exhale hits page 600 As everyone is divided between supporters and people who just want her to have privacy.

Sam comments on the post telling us to give her some privacy.

Sam L gets more negative reactions as people solidified that the emails were fake, although others disagree.

On page 608, Justhanging posts news about a new conservatorship hearing, scheduled for 4/23 (which wans yesterday) and 5/10 of 2019.

Emailmypussy officially unpinned her big thread on the issue. Many more people retract from the movement. Exhale has a meltdown over the Instagram post.

From page 612, people starts discussing over the court hearing which gets overshadowed by discussions on Sam L's new Tweet blaming Team B:

The reference of the emails on Britney's post receives backslash as they were not even covered by the media nor does the GP know of it but still her Team came to it's knowledge. This makes many people actually believe the emails more confidently.

The instagram post and its comments continue to be discussed throughout pages 620 till now.

Shrekney recieve many upvotes and praises for outing team B with facts collected and addressed. Many people agree to what he said and credits to having given them more faith to continue the movement.

On page 630, a guy called Anthony Steven who has a personal relation with Fe goes on a Twitter rant about how fake the IG post is, he receives support.

Through pages 630, people start to notice that IG comments on her post are being deleted. Many people complain about it and solidifies their rumors about team B.

There are thirst comments about Jordan on page 634 if anyone is interested. People post  Jordan's IG posts on here to show how "hot" he is. Jordan remains silent, clearly enjoying the attention. The discussion about him "meat" goes on for 3 pages, with amjor contributions from What You Need.

The thread suddenly transforms into a Britney fans hotness appreciation thread. PokemonSpears's and Jordan's IG posts are exposed. Justin Timberlake is thrown in the mix and hungry gays all over comes drooling over them.

On page 644, people question about the Gram girl and when their next podcast is coming.

Thank you and have a nice day ahead on here:bigkiss:

YOU ARE MY HERO THANK YOU SO MUCH I just woke up and definitely wasn't ready to read 50 pages :kiss:

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

You're an effing fan! What do you think you can do? You have no claim to her.

You're all trying to decipher her latest IG post and claiming it's fake news like a ******* Trumper

You keep accusing me of doing all these things I haven’t done.

And you sound mad.

Awe. 

tumblr_loxowl1pAs1qhw5h7o1_500.gif

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Commotion said:

Yes we f**king are the crazy ones. This fanbase has been digging up dirt from more than a decade ago trying to prove a point. They can lie all they want but that doesn't make it right for anyone to make it worse for Britney airing all this private stuff we shouldn't know about.

No, they can’t. Especially when so many people spent so much money on her. It’s not right. We knew she wasn’t ok. I repeat: they could have said so many things to make us understand the situation. No, they don’t care. Make it worse for Britney? Oh shut up. Now let’s all wait for Robotney to come back pleasing us with arm dancing! You should be happy about it, right?

• Like 1