#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, Blackout93 said:

So all of a sudden their lies are ok? How quickly you all changed your mind. I see now why her terrible concerts are still sold out today, despite her not giving a **** ?

Again, it isn’t any of our business and we should leave her alone, as requested by Britney herself, during this time for her to get through whatever it is she needs to get through. Keep in mind, this is her first long break in over 20 years and she doesn’t owe us ****, even if it means she has to lie.

• Like 2
Just now, DignifiedLove said:

I’m addressing what the user wanted and that was a said explanation by Britney and/or her team. He made no mention of an independent investigation.

My bad, I just assumed that you were against people still being bothered by her conservatorship. 

1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

Just like I thought... this is going to make it harder for Britney. We all should just support her and shut up about all the allegations that have no basis. She clearly is putting up a fight, as she said, she stands up for herself when she wants something.

Step back and let things fall into place. Let her recover in treatment in f**king peace please.

100% ^

2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Again, it isn’t any of our business and we should leave her alone, as requested by Britney herself, during this time for her to get through whatever it is she needs to get through. Keep in mind, this is her first long break in over 20 years and she doesn’t owe us ****.

Can I get an amen up in here!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

I called you out on saying this a civil rights violation. You have to realise that you don't have factual evidence of a violation, just some conspiracy theory from a low circulating podcast. You don't actually know Britney, not one of us does. Just because you're a fan doesn't give you some sort of right to march over to the CA court and demand an investigation. The entitlement of a lot of people on here is just astounding 

Actually, that is our right. We have the right to protest. It’s literally the most American thing about America. :facepalm: 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, COCKy™ said:

Actually, that is our right. We have the right to protest. It’s literally the most American thing about America. :facepalm: 

You have a right to demand an investigation into a celebrity's sealed court documents because you're a fan and you have a feeling something isn't right? 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, AlfredIslas said:

What's not clicking y'all.

Britney has been deemed mentally unfit to take care of herself which is why she's under the conservatorship. If you suspect a child is being abused by their parent, do you just listen to that kid when you get a sketchy video telling you to "respect their privacy"? I would hope not. Britney is in the same exact situation as a child would be. She could've easily been forced and if she's as mentally unfit as they say she is, why would we take her word for it? Lol.

I'm sorry but I just don't know what kind of mysterious mental illness Britney has that she needs her human rights deprived from her yet it doesn't affect her ability to work or be forced into years and years of awkward Meet & Greets. 

Finally someone using their brain on here. 

• Like 1

urgh I’ve totally fallen behind and lost touch with this thread but thank you for the the recap @ILikeChillinWithYou you beaut!!

So that insta vid... I dunno I’m probably reading way too much into it but the video seems really disconnected with the caption. Like if she was gonna do a video, why wouldn’t she talk about it all in the video (the family comments, Sam Lutfi stuff ) rather than writing a huge *** a comment and posting a 10 s vid.

It’s all very weird and creepy to me so I continue to standby #FreeBritney.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, cheesebrits said:

You have a right to demand an investigation into a celebrity's sealed court documents because you're a fan and you have a feeling something isn't right? 

We have the right to put public pressure for it to happen. Whether you like it or not, it’s true. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

?this effortless drag. that being said, I’m thankful there are at least a handful of us with some sense of logic. 

• Like 2

To be honest, I just want her free from the C-SHIP, that really is all. I wanna make SURE that she's FREE to talk and make her own decisions, and not be drugged and held against her will. :hideous:

and sorry guys, but I won't buy  A SINGLE ticket to a concert or any digital releases until I know she's actually OK and FREE with the BASICS and civil rights of a human being.

• Like 6
22 minutes ago, AlfredIslas said:

What's not clicking y'all.

Britney has been deemed mentally unfit to take care of herself which is why she's under the conservatorship. If you suspect a child is being abused by their parent, do you just listen to that kid when you get a sketchy video telling you to "respect their privacy"? I would hope not. Britney is in the same exact situation as a child would be. She could've easily been forced and if she's as mentally unfit as they say she is, why would we take her word for it? Lol.

I'm sorry but I just don't know what kind of mysterious mental illness Britney has that she needs her human rights deprived from her yet it doesn't affect her ability to work or be forced into years and years of awkward Meet & Greets. 

You're stupid. She had a psychiatrist evaluate her and deemed her fit to make decisions on her own but Jamie wanted a second opinion so another psychiatrist was appointed to give her a second evoluation which she passed yet her motion was denied by the judge. What's not clicking with you not understanding that there's corruption going on?

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Body ache said:

You're stupid. She had a psychiatrist evaluate her and deemed her fit to make decisions on her own but Jamie wanted a second opinion so another psychiatrist was appointed to give her a second evoluation which she passed yet her motion was denied by the judge. What's not clicking with you not understanding that there's corruption going on?

I know there's corruption going on but Britney's team is the one suggested that she's mentally unable to take care of herself. If we were to trust them on that, why is she still working as Pop star? Why is she doing years of awkward Meet & Greets? Why should we trust a video of her saying she's fine when the conservatorship exists because they claim she isn't? 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Notice how she didn’t deny the other allegations only the email. My bet she's only recorded that short video as asked and caption was written by her team. 

EXACTLY the description is her team and the video is her take on everything. of course they had to add that the mails were fake. ofc they tried to discredit sam again cause he leaked them and gave us a glimpse of how fearless 2007 brit was like. :umok:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Goku said:

...and.... we're officially back to the same old **** from now on:

uncomfortable M&G's, bad shows, cutting interviews, no connection with the fans, forced promo, looking like a medicated zombie. Nice. :mhm:

A mentally incapable person can make decisions only when money is involved? Fair enough. :mhm:

:airpls: