#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Nickey said:

I'm down!!!! :badthoughts:

We can call radio stations and request her songs be taken from rotation. We can complain to nightclubs if a song is played. We can write to Walmart and Kohls who sell her perfume. We can write to Elizabeth Arden which is the parent company for her perfume. We can refuse to watch her music videos. We can BOYCOTT her entire career. WE have the power. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

And I think there was someone that had a conversation with a "close friend" or relative of Britney asking him not to stop the #FreeBritney movement but I don't know what happened with that

Wasn't that a cousin of Britney? 

Is there a better proof than this though? We need to help her, or else she's going back to that f**king jail built by her father... :crying2::badthoughts:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Princess Pink said:

A full boycott is needed. 

Great idea but it will never happen. I can already picture her “comeback” in my mind. We must accept, once and for all, that they will treat fans like ****. We will never gonna know what happened. It’s hard but I don’t see other options. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Bravenewmary said:

Have you seen what Sam Asghari commented or her IG video :gloria:

I’m like: sorry dude for cared for her! I’m DONE! I’m not buying this ****, and robotney anymore. I mean, it’s soooo obvious that she is the one who’s not giving a **** about his artistry since more than 10 years ago, so I’m not going to buy anything that has her name EVER. And if something happens about her, it will be THEIR and HER fault! 

• Like 1
Just now, Princess Pink said:

We can call radio stations and request her songs be taken from rotation. We can complain to nightclubs if a song is played. We can write to Walmart and Kohls who sell her perfume. We can write to Elizabeth Arden which is the parent company for her perfume. We can refuse to watch her music videos. We can BOYCOTT her entire career. WE have the power. 

Girl bye this is the OPPOSITE of what should be happening. We’re not trying to erase her legacy/career here but instead bring awareness and light to the situation of her cship, which really isn’t any of our business anyway but go off. :begone:

• Like 1
Just now, DignifiedLove said:

Girl bye this is the OPPOSITE of what should be happening. We’re not trying to erase her legacy/career here but instead bring awareness and light to the situation of her cship, which really isn’t any of our business anyway but go off. :begone:

Oh ***** I will GO OFF.

The opposite? So you're okay with her being severely ill but still working as if she's not? You're okay with putting more money in her father's pocket? You support her exploitation?

• Like 3