#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, rik said:

given the amount of stuff that has been coming out recently, i have the slightest hunch that something bigger will come out soon

@nels64 i'm going to wait it out for a little bit (and it does kill me saying that because i really wish we had some answers)

that's what I think... I want to do something as well but I'm gonna wait... I rather wait a bit and be sure that is not just a rumor.

I’m multi posting because 1 post would be too long and I know nobody is here for long posts lol.

Anyway, Britneys Gram need to stop with the “tell Sam, he’ll save her”, he’s her Knight in shining armor viewpoint. Sam can’t do ****. He can’t say anything even if he wants to. Imo it’s part of the reason why Britney’s dad/team got rid of David and Charlie. Fans went after both of these guys based on the lies Britney’s team spread about them instead of asking WHY they were removed. It sounded like Britney didn’t even confront David it was her dad/team. Where’s the video?? I don’t believe there ever was one. Her dad bought the video with Britney’s money to shield her from the hurt. lol pls. Jamie dumped David not Britney. She seemed to really like him next thing you know he’s gone.

David supposedly cheating on her (I never believed that) and Charlie being gay (he’s not gay.) is negative lies to make them look bad and portray Britney sympathetically. It made fans hate the guys and not really dig into what actually happened. It’s likely why Charlie tried to get ahead of their story in his IG video. He cared about Britney but he may have influenced her in ways that made her team unhappy.

If there is a NDA they make these bfs sign maybe there’s a time limit on that because David spoke out in Britney’s defense saying she’s a good mom and doesn’t need a cship anymore. I also think Charlie might have motivated her to speak up for herself too hence the T-shirt she wore in Vegas (not the I love Charlie shirt, the other one: you don’t own me etc). Sam is compliant. He has no say over what is happening to Britney. None. I have doubts about the story that he visits her every day at the facility. I call bullshit on that. That’s just her team PR spin again. The hands/arms we’ve seen in his ig vids where people assumed it was Britney like on Valentine’s Day wasn’t her imo. It’s an illusion. They want us to think she’d been laying low with Sam all this time when it’s extremely likely she’s been away in treatment for months.

The minute Britney’s team even thinks that Sam is the one behind her putting her foot down, defying them, trying to get out of the cship and “misbehaving” in any way Sam will be gone in a heartbeat. He’s disposable af. I bet they already have an anti-Sam story ready in case they have to put an end to SamNey just like they did with the 2 “bfs” before him. I agree that Jason was brought on only because of her cship which limits who she can interact with and date. They all already knew Jason, he worked for her and was a safe choice as bf at the time. Jason was a much better bf choice than Adnan the paparazzi. Yet her relationship with Jason was to pacify her and get her to do another tour and X Factor which he also was compensated for. His job and their engagement was done after X Factor. There’s a reason WHY that is. The $ money. They were never gonna get married. He basically babysat her on X Factor because either Jamie didn’t want to or because they knew she’d get through filming the show a little bit better without Jamie breathing down her neck everyday.

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, Goku said:

Oh, and what's the role of Sam in this story?

If he knew that she stopped taking medications, then he will be in trouble.

Jamie can decide to cancel him from her life if this is true, but he can't do it now cause Britney needs all the support possible.

papa spears will scrap him like he did with brett 

I don't think we should mess with Sam. He makes her happy and we all know her team can take him away from her in a second

Sounds crazy but we know that's true. Theyre crazy, insane, sick and overprotect her. They are in control of who is around Britney 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Goku said:

Oh, and what's the role of Sam in this story?

If he knew that she stopped taking medications, then he will be in trouble.

Jamie can decide to cancel him from her life if this is true, but he can't do it now cause Britney needs all the support possible.

I think Sam complies so he can still have access to Britney. I mean, they definitely have the ability to cut him out of the picture. If they tell him to post a message of support, he does it. The message he posted could also be interpreted in a different way, like a show of support for Britney's rebellion (that is if you believe Sam is actually with Britney for all the right reasons and loves her) :ponderney:

• Like 1

Those who aren't convinced, I hear you - I promise, I do.

I don't know what has to happen to make you less hesitant. I only ask that you please do your research, ask questions, be alert! When you're ready, spread the word. 

They will know.

The Britney Army Is Not To Be f**ked With.

#FREEBRITNEY

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

So she suppose to update fans on her personal business? When has that ever happened?

It's just a fact that she's tried to tell us before and couldn't.

She was more in contact with us back in the day during the chaotic era, through her web page.

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Tetris said:

I have not listened to the podcast, but analyzing this stuff makes me uncomfortable. She wore that “You don’t own me” shirt during POM, and during my meet & greet I asked what her favorite unreleased song is and she said “Freedom.”

I don't believe you lol did she really acknowledge an unreleased song