#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, rik said:

to be honest, as much as i think we'd all like for her to be out of the conservatorship (for her ability to express herself through her music, and overall just be less tense in her personal life/interviews) we don't know the details or her reasoning for still being in it 

like, even if britney went to this mental health facility as a means of showing that she is capable of taking care of herself we can't be sure. also, while i didn't listen to the full podcast that was recently bought out... are they really reliable? 

i want her to be out of it, but i'd feel weird promoting something without a definitive answer 

Well personally i want her to speak out her truth just for once

• Like 4
1 hour ago, SonOfSun said:

So she's been almost 4 months in this mental health facility against her will... Because she wanted to get free :icant2:.. And everything that was being told to us and the media is fake. :ineedthetruth:

God she's in such a complicated situation :ehum: 

I can't believe this things still happens in 2019, I feel really bad for Britney... if this is true that shows how evil are the people around her. Poor girl. She's so humble and sweet, How can anyone do this to her? They are destroying her slowly, one of the greatest entertainer of our time and a wonderful person as well. Sad. I'm really annoyed right now.

:(

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

I'm not buying it. How would a paralegal working at the same firm as the conservator know that much detail about what Jamie and Britney wanted etc. The way he talks about Domination and the fast food candids makes me think he's just a fan making up conspiracies. I find it quite sick how 'fans' of Britney are making her life into some true crime story

paralegals do all the ***** work for the attorneys. they do research, they file papers, etc. they have access to all of that information. 

• Like 2

Listen to the most recent podcast from Britneys Gram... it was either posted last night or this morning.

They had an insider call in and leave them a message. He was formerly a paralegal with her legal team and had left the firm 2 weeks ago. He spilled all the tea. The girls on the podcast actually play the message.

This is a lot more sinister than we thought. Has to do with her medications. This source is also saying she has been in the mental facility since mid-January. All of this is Papa Spears doing.

• Like 2
Just now, jokobitch said:

Why are people acting like we haven’t seen Britney drive numerous times since she’s been in her conservatorship..? 

yeah she has driven cars but never alone because that isn't allowed only with a adult that has been vetted by her team of conservators she is allowed to drive. 

• Like 6