#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

37 minutes ago, godneygurls said:

guys I think it's probably make sense !!

Do you remember during her Piece Of Me Tour in Paris last summer she told at the crowd " What do you do when you CAN'T do something ? You DO !!!!! " it was so akward and has no sense at all but now it's clearly because of all this drama. 

The 2nd night in Paris she seems so annoyed as if she had just been reprimanded by her father or his team for saying that.. Then the last night of the tour in August she cried...

I think since August something is wrong with Britney she wants more freedom...and maybe that's also why the only the video rest from her Domination on her Instagram is the Scream and Shout ones, because she did the choreography by herself...

Can you post the clip of her in Paris saying that? I can't find it!

It all makes sense :wendycry:

The recent blind items about her confirm this (Bitney not taking her medicines, drinking alcohol again, cover up with dad's illness). She was not taking her medicines anymore, relapsed and started drinking again. Jamie and her team saw that she was sabotaging herself and cancelled the show because she would not be in a good condition to perform. Andrew Wallet resigned because he didn't want to be responsible if something bad happened with Britney because she was in a bad condition, as I said many times before. He also saw that things were too out of control to a point were it would be hard to keep her sober and sane again. After that she was taken to a mental facility to receive treatment because she was not responding well and its easier to give medicines and make sure she's taking them.

But guys it's not because of her evil team as you say. Britney's a mentally ill person and many times they relapse, you need to understand that. Her not wanting to take her medicines is very common in cases like this. Her team's actually trying to help her so she doesn't get worse and ruins her life and career. This only shows that the conservatorship IS necessary and she CAN'T get out of it because she would end up self destroying. It's so sad but it's true :crying1:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

Have you ever ask yourself why is she literally the only famous bi-polar person living under a conservatorship ? What about Mariah Carey ? Demi Lovato ? Mel Gibson ? Bebe Rexha ? They took control of her life, her carrer and her money by blackmailing the custody of her kids.

Maybe she has medications to take but that was the only thing she could do to kind of "protest" because she just has no rights.

But do we know if it’s bipolar disorder? Hey listen I’m down to protest I already posted it 

3 hours ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

he says stuff like

- wallet resigned because he didn't want to be complicit in forcing her into a facility

- britney driving around for fast food was a breach of her conservatorship

- they told her to use her dad's illness as the reason for cancelling the show but really it was because she was breaking the rules

and what else, they told her "Britney Jean! you've been very, very bad :lessons: No more residencies for you! "

• Like 2

I can totally see Britney's Gram in trouble very soon. Her team is just insane

I don't know how that still didn't happen. They are doing CENSORSHIP threatening fan sites to delete news related to make me video, this proves theyre all sick people

ugh i hate them 

larry i hope you choke on a **** 

• Like 4

You would think that Sam would speak up about this.. or is he on payroll too. If my loved one was going through the mistreatment and essential slavery, I would not just play along with the “sick dad” narrative, I would be like “listen people my loved one needs help” media coverage could save this 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

You would think that Sam would speak up about this.. or is he on payroll too. If my loved one was going through the mistreatment and essential slavery, I would not just play along with the “sick dad” narrative, I would be like “listen people my loved one needs help” media coverage could save this 

Sam would only cause outrage if he did that. Wouldn't help the situation at all.

4 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

The recent blind items about her confirm this (Bitney not taking medicines, drinking alcohol, cover up with dad's illness). She was not taking her medicines anymore, relapsed and started drinking again. Jamie and her team saw that she was sabotaging herself and cancelled the show because she would not be in a good condition to perform. Andrew Wallet resigned because he didn't want to be responsible if something bad happened with Britney because she was in a bad condition, as I said many times before. He also saw that things were too out of control to a point were it would be hard to keep her sober and sane agsin. And she was taken to a facility to receive treatment because she was not responding well and its easier to give medicines and make sure she's taking them.

But guys it's not because of her evil team as you say. Britney's a mentally ill person and many times they relapse, you need to understand that. Her not wanting to take her medicines is very common in cases like this. Her team's actually trying to help her so she doesn't get worse and ruins her life and career. This only shows that the conservatorship IS necessary and she CAN'T get out of it because she would end up self destroying. It's so sad but it's true :crying1:

you see too much good in her team, what if the only way to rebel is to do everything you aren't allowed to do?

• Like 5
Just now, Commotion said:

Sam would only cause outrage if he did that. Wouldn't help the situation at all.

Outrage with her team, but do you understand what the media would do? And the general Public?? Most people don’t even know Britney’s situation anymore. Peoples minds would be BLOWN and I really believe everyone would ban together to help her 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

The recent blind items about her confirm this (Bitney not taking her medicines, drinking alcohol again, cover up with dad's illness). She was not taking her medicines anymore, relapsed and started drinking again. Jamie and her team saw that she was sabotaging herself and cancelled the show because she would not be in a good condition to perform. Andrew Wallet resigned because he didn't want to be responsible if something bad happened with Britney because she was in a bad condition, as I said many times before. He also saw that things were too out of control to a point were it would be hard to keep her sober and sane agsin. And she was taken to a facility to receive treatment because she was not responding well and its easier to give medicines and make sure she's taking them.

This is what I’m wondering too. I’m so conflicted..