#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

And she went to the hair saloon last week against the will as well? :notatall:

Guys, I wouldn't believe these 2 Nancy Drews, nor her team :whatitellu:

It could be the team's damage control like they done with Britney's last Instagram post before TMZ revealed the news. And to trick us into thinking shes 'recovering'.

• Like 7

Guys she canoot do nothing to change that??? She's Britney spears..all these snakes including maybe her own family (it reminds me a lot of whitneys situation) anyways..so all these snakes and hypocrites look britney as a money machine, they want to control her so they can make money out of her cause if britnwy has the control they may not milk her as they want or how they want you know what i mean? So at thia point she has nothing to loose, her kids are old enoigh to understand her mother, she stop taking her medication as a rebel but she can do more than that..just give an interview out of the blue and reveal everything..send a message to newspapers tabloids magazines..refuse to work again if this **** not come to an end, i assume she can do alot of things if she wants to, or may not? If she plays it smart she can change the rules..im really sad right now..she must feel horrible, she did a lot of mistakes in the past but enough is enough. She has make a lot of progress. f**king snakes..is there any person that can trust them? They spread so many lies to us and Britney cannot do anything to change it

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, MissMiniBritney said:

It could be the team's damage control like they done with Britney's last Instagram post before TMZ revealed the news. And to trick us into thinking shes 'recovering'.

What makes this "source" not believable is that "he" knows way too much about the Spears' family, their affairs, her sibling's relationship, he even nows about specific conversations, etc  :notatall:

It's like when the "insiders" spread a single release date and her plans to promote it, yeah right... :tiffanynod:

Like I said, I won't believe this 2 Nancy Drews nor her team at this point :reductive:

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Alikoc01 said:

Can we spam Jamie Lynn, and see her reaction to this ****. I don't think she knows what's going on tbh.

We don't know what's going on either. This is all speculation. It's horrible if true, but Jamie Lynn has made it clear that she loves and supports her sister. We don't know what goes on behind closed doors.I'm not saying this is the case, but we also have to consider maybe Britney's mental health is worse than what we even know. Jamie Lynn IS someone that knows Britney behind closed doors and knows what goes on. Let's not make her feel bad, I am sure the situation is already hard on her and her family.

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, f r e e brit said:

BRITNEY ARMY -

Now would be the time to show them what we can do. Larry & Co. might have the money, but we have the fight. They'll never understand the power of an outraged fan base. Please spread the word however you can. 

BRITNEY YOU ARE STRONG!

We love you and support you 200% !!!!! 

D4Qwxx5VUAA5kw2.jpg:large

I just changed my profile pic :sendinglove:

• Like 2